Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your buns are so sweet! :blushan: Lol, Daisy Mae looks like a superstar!

Susan,

I just showed Rob pics of the babies that we had here, and he is just awed and so happy for them as am I! I'm so glad the trips were sucessful to get these guys to you and they're doing so well! Yay! So, I need more pics, haha.:p

Crys:biggrin2:

Thanks for your comments.

The babies put holes in the blankets but they don't eat the material. Wilbur & Jackie and Buttercup are the worst for chewing.

Hey Crystal, I'm so happy you and Robgot to take care of the Babies for a short while. They really are so sweet especially Vega. She doesn't mind being held unlike my Little Winston. I really love having them in the bedroom, except they tend to be little piggies sometimes with their hay.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Thanks for your comments.
Hey Crystal, I'm so happy you and Robgot to take care of the Babies for a short while. They really are so sweet especially Vega. She doesn't mind being held unlike my Little Winston. I really love having them in the bedroom, except they tend to be little piggies sometimes with their hay.

Ha, yes, Vega is so darn sweet! You can hold her to your hearts' content. But, Mr. Winston is another story, haha!

Need some new pics! Take care, Susan, and tell Chris we love him as well!

Crys:D

A few pictures of Buttercup that I took today. Resting of course.

DSC05512.jpg

DSC05513.jpg

DSC05515.jpg

DSC05522.jpg

DSC05525.jpg

DSC05528.jpg

DSC05531.jpg

Enjoy

Oh my gosh.... Buttercup isn't spoiled or anything with his little sofa-bed, is he?!! Too cute for words! Such a little Prince he is. I am able to see why he is one of your favorite photo subjects when he is napping. Such a sweetie. :D

How is Winston feeling? I was following your thread in the Infirmary. I am sure he is getting a bit more fiber in his diet now.

myheart

A few more pictures of Buttercup resting on his "Fake Fur" Blankie.

BTW, yes Buttercup lays around most of the day, very spoilt little guy.

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05543.jpg

DSC05546.jpg

DSC05547.jpg

DSC05548.jpg

Enjoy

Susan

Thanks Jan.

We are lucky they are usually really good. Of course Winston is the Bratiest out of all of them. But I still love him!

We should try to do `The Dutchess`tonight.

I took a quick look in the St. Pat's contest thread, and Buttercup's pic isn't in there yet....:(. I was so excited to see which one you were going to choose because they are all so cute. I know I would have a hard time with picking the winning photo.

No matter which photo makes it to the thread, Buttercup has my vote!!! I just hope we are able to vote for more than one pic, especially if Daisy has a photoshoot next. :D

myheart

Thanks Soooska.... It was my bad. Some of the pics on the first page are sized big, so they stretched to page a bit and I didn't move it over to see there was a second page....

I think you picked a great photo for Buttercup!! I can't wait to see Daisy's pics also!! I'm ready to vote....!!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

I squealed when I saw those pictures! Will just rolled his eyes at me. He doesn't like me going on the forum and checking about the pictures... Buttercup is to die for!

Latest posts

Back