So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tired. It's almost 4 am and I'm up with the wife because she's a complete mess with a migraine. She pukes and cries but won't let me take her to the UCC. *shrugs* So we sit in the dark.

Stupid work tomorrow. Er later today.

I had a sleepover last night.. everyone else was asleep and at 4 in the morning I was still awake texting & messaging someone on facebook! It was fun!!
But I was supposed to be seeing that person tonight and now they can't make it so I'm a bit upset :(

Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:
atlest you have bunnies to see when you get home
What? What about your bunnies :? Are they okay?!?
:p i should of quoted
dont worry, i ment it in a

"aleast when you go even if youa re ill you can see some bunnies and get bunny kisses"
you know?!:D

irishlops wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:
atlest you have bunnies to see when you get home
What? What about your bunnies :? Are they okay?!?
:p i should of quoted
dont worry, i ment it in a

"aleast when you go even if youa re ill you can see some bunnies and get bunny kisses"
you know?!:D

Oh phew god you worried me then!!!

JadeIcing wrote:
Honestly not good but what can I do. Not saying on the forum so don't ask.
Well whatever it is [hug] x

I'm okay... kinda. I had a great day yesterday with someone and I'm happy right now but I just don't want to go back to school in 2 weeks. And its coming up to a few 'anniversarys' that tbh aren't going to make me all that happy.

Becca wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Dizzy and watching The Hills. Rainy day trashy TV at it's best! :)

Awww :(

And we haven't had much rain here today but it kept showering at random times so I couldn't put the bunnies out!!
he he, we have a sevre weather warning in n.ireland :p 80mm of rain fell yesterday and gales
i cant go out even if i wanted to.:(

It was sunny here for about 20 mins and then threw it down lol! It's supposed to rain tomorrow but I don't care because tomorrow is my birthday YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello 22!

Latest posts

Back