So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have cried, Ali!!!

Today was a good day. Me and ze lady had tons of fun shooting today, even got a few good photos out of it. Unheard of! LOL Then my sister came down and we have all the kids for the night. Fun!

im feeling.... strange. lol
not know what will happen in the next few days is weird....
ill not be on line till saturday/sunday

I don't wannna lose anyone else.. i've had enough of this! i'm tired of hurting all the time :cry1:

but you have me!
(even if im gone for 4 days.)
ill be heere. so will all your friends on ro
hugs
xoxox

irishlops wrote:
but you have me!
hugs
xoxox
i know..but i've lost nibbles..someone on here..maybe my gerbil..friends are fading away...and michael :cry2

Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:
but you have me!
hugs
xoxox
i know..but i've lost nibbles..someone on here..maybe my gerbil..friends are fading away...and michael :cry2
im not fading!!!
becca, your lucky..
my mum- mental and abuses me
my dad- dont have one
i only have 2 friends in real life.
i have 4 rabbits dead
my granny is dead
my life is rubbish
my mum might commite sucide
i might runaway
i might cry my self to sleep every night ....
im retarded. i have a disability
i am sociscally akward because of my mum.
i cant make eye contact
i feel crap
i took my period today. (ok, maybe thats not THAT bad:))
and i my life is in ruins.
and im stuck in a house for the next 4 days in moville. with an abuseive sucidial person...
so count your lucky stars becca:(
edit- and i ahve no way of contacting people because my mum has my mobile.

I have lost alot of people in the last couple of years, great grandmother, granfather and grandmother and I'm tired of hurting aswell, it feels like whenever I'm starting to heal, something happens again and I know I am going to be hurting bad sometime in the near future....my dog is thirteen and I mean she could only have 3 or 4 years at the most. Sadly losing people is a regular part of life we all have to deal with :cry2

irishlops wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:
but you have me!
hugs
xoxox
im not fading!!!
becca, your lucky..
my mum- mental and abuses me
my dad- dont have one
i only have 2 friends in real life.
i have 4 rabbits dead
my granny is dead
my life is rubbish
my mum might commite sucide
i might runaway
i might cry my self to sleep every night ....
im retarded. i have a disability
i am sociscally akward because of my mum.
i cant make eye contact
i feel crap
i took my period today. (ok, maybe thats not THAT bad:))
and i my life is in ruins.
and im stuck in a house for the next 4 days in moville. with an abuseive sucidial person...
so count your lucky stars becca:(
edit- and i ahve no way of contacting people because my mum has my mobile.
i know there are people worse off from me but that doesn't stop me hurting... everyone has problems everyone loses people.

Gracie your right :(
Nibbles.. then Michael..then in a midst the Michael thing I lose a friend.. now my gerbil... :|

:nerves1

I think its important not to compare your problems to other people, or other peoples to your own because every situation is different, and its not what's actually going on that is the issue, the issue is how you feel about what's going on.

Becca, its unfortunate but losing people you love is a fact of life. But you have a good heart and that heart allows you to love, and the fact you can love is amazing, but the risk of loving is that you do lose and you do end up grieving.

If you've lost a friend (as in with an argument or something) and you want to sort it out, maybe give it a go. You won't lose anything given you feel you have already lost them. You never know, you might gain.

Try not to look at the ifs and buts because you don't know what will happen with Pip, just try to focus on the hear and now.

Flashy wrote:
If you've lost a friend (as in with an argument or something) and you want to sort it out, maybe give it a go. You won't lose anything given you feel you have already lost them. You never know, you might gain.
They won't talk to me. I havent even done anything. They say they care about me thats why they want me to stay away? Or something :?

I have Pip inside with me now. I'm going to give her a little treat, she loves apple.

Becca wrote:
Flashy wrote:
They won't talk to me. I havent even done anything. They say they care about me thats why they want me to stay away? Or something :?

I have Pip inside with me now. I'm going to give her a little treat, she loves apple.
That sounds like there is something going on for that person, so maybe just drop them an e-mail about how you feel about them and the situation, and then just give them space. I don't think that sounds like you have lost them, just that they have some stuff they need to work through.

Flashy wrote:
Becca wrote:
Flashy wrote:

That sounds like there is something going on for that person, so maybe just drop them an e-mail about how you feel about them and the situation, and then just give them space. I don't think that sounds like you have lost them, just that they have some stuff they need to work through.
i hope so.I dont' wanna lose them.

thanks tracy x

Feeling like dancing but I know I should be freaking out about my drama performance tomorrow night.

Saudade wrote:
Feeling like dancing but I know I should be freaking out about my drama performance tomorrow night.
You'll be fine... good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

irishbunny wrote:
I have lost alot of people in the last couple of years, great grandmother, granfather and grandmother and I'm tired of hurting aswell, it feels like whenever I'm starting to heal, something happens again and I know I am going to be hurting bad sometime in the near future....my dog is thirteen and I mean she could only have 3 or 4 years at the most. Sadly losing people is a regular part of life we all have to deal with :cry2
sockey (my dog) is 13 aswell

US VS MEXICO

I am peeing my pants!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!

When I started writing this we were tied but now Mexico is up 2 to 1. UGH COME ON USA!!!!!

t.

Latest posts

Back