So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited! We are flying to San Antonio on Wednesday to see our son graduate from Basic Military Training and spend the weekend with him.

And busy! I have a TON of laundry to do so I can get my packing completed.;)

Good luck on the trip.

Happy birthday.

I feel like life is back to "semi-normal" (whatever normal or semi-normal is)after being sick and then losing Smitten.

I'm still trying to finish the bankruptcy paperwork. It just seems to be taking forever to complete. I have to get another ink cartridge to finish the last ten pages.

Still waiting for my one job to start. That seems to be taking forever too. Still looking for something else part-time in addition to my jobwith the Census.

Off to the shelter to visit the rabbits. I haven't been there is two weeks.

This is what we did last night. A GREAT change from what has been going on.

IMG_9860.jpg

So I am very happy that everyone can be happy and that we're all getting along fine. That's the wife there, on the drums, my niece on the bass, the boy on the guitar, my dad in the green, my bro in law on the couch, and my nephew sitting on the whatever it is. Good times.

She was laughing so hard because this was the score...

IMG_9861.jpg

Notice where the drums are... My niece is 10 and the boy is almost 6. I find it hilarious.

And I can't wait either!! We're waiting to see her school schedule before we plan on when in November we are coming up. Soon though we'll have a date. :D

LOL!

Man the idea of meeting you guys made me grin like an idiot! MAN IT WILL BE AWESOME!

SunnyCait wrote:
She was laughing so hard because this was the score...

IMG_9861.jpg

Notice where the drums are... My niece is 10 and the boy is almost 6. I find it hilarious.

And I can't wait either!! We're waiting to see her school schedule before we plan on when in November we are coming up. Soon though we'll have a date. :D

Cait, you're gonn meet Ali?

I will be forever jealous! She has been such a good friend to me, I am determined to cross the pond and meet her someday. I WILL!

Steve took me out for dinner tonight. Mine was nice, although had quite a bit of parsley in the main which I don't like, but Steve didn't like his pizza and left most of it. Poor Steve!

We're watching Heroes right now. After season 2 was so rubbish we took a loooong break and just started watching season 3 last night. It's much better and much faster-paced! I just looooooove Zachary Quinto, who plays Sylar..... Mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Spent 4 1/2 hours at school today (which doesn't even start until this Wednesday) helping teachers out with random missions. lol. At least I got to hang out with a few of my friends and it's so much fun being at school when there's hardly anyone there. :p

I have to still get ready for school; debating on what I should wear the first day. Still have to pack my backpack and do laundry.

And in rabbit news, we have to clean some cages. And I'm going to train Magic and take videos for a new YouTube video! :)

I'm having some writers block with one of my stories; I have good ideas for other chapters but the chapter I'm currently working on is just....BLAH! Which frustrates me! :(

Ahhh...there's so much to do and only one day of summer vacation left. I just wish school didn't start until next week! :p

Emily

Well I've been pretty good lately, despite the fact it's cold here and I am not feeling great, it's that time of the month and without painkillers I feel like someone is ripping out my insides :twitch:

Today I was at my Grandparent's house, both have passed away and they were clearing out the house, taking what they wanted to keep and throwing stuff out. We found some really cute letters that my Dad wrote to my Nana when she was in England for two weeks. They were hilarious!

My aunt gave me a photo album for my birthday in May that holds 300 pictures and asked me today did I have the family pictures sorted out and put in and said she would be checking when she visits in a few days. I had forgotten all about it and just got done with it, it starts with my great grandparents and stops at pictures from this Summer, I'm glad I did it now!

School is starting on the 2nd of September, oh goody :expressionless I also get my exam results back which I am really nervous about.

Well, I am having a mixed week. Yesterday I got offered a scholarship to go to a conference in my major and that should be fun. I've never really done anything like that without my family since I started college and it will be nice to stretch my wings a little. (I have two other siblings at the same college and a professor for a dad, so...) Plus for an honors project I am going to be part of a research study in my field and may get my name on an article, which will be really good since I want to go to graduate school for a Ph.D and having an article will be nice.

I've also been going to the Baptist College Ministry some. I enjoy it about half of the time. The other half I am nervous and stuff just because that is how I am. I'm tired of trying to be friendly. It is exhausting. I'm also not sure if it is working.
The guy that I *cough* don't have a crush on *cough* is there and goes to my church, so I am getting to see him a lot. He has a very comfortable presence. I'm not a person who likes to be touched by people I don't know well, especially not guys, but last night he came up behind me and rubbed my back and it felt so good, lol. Not in the sparks or anything way, but just like hugging a rabbit or something. And I generally hate my back being touched.

Saturday my dad and I got into a fight. I was already in a bad mood and they were going to Atlanta and I just wanted them to leave so I wouldn't blow up. He said something that hurt me. It wouldn't have hurt coming from anyone but him, but he should know better. The reason this is relevant is because I was crying about it today, even though I really should be over it by now. My dad and I usually have such a great relationship, and he is generally so conscious about making sure he never says anything that could hurt my feelings. But this time it was just a total fail. And then mom wouldn't even listen to me about it. I guess I am glad that generally we have such a close relationship. Everyone fails from time to time.

Becca wrote:
i don't know really. i haven't been the same since 'you know what happened' everyone keeps going we want the old becca back and i'm like. what if this is me now? they don't understand. I haven't spoken to any of my real life friends (best way to explain) apart from paul. I am getting faaar to attached to him - i keep doing this i shouldn't because im always the one that gets hurt. but i just have a habit of doing it. thats why i felt lonely last night because paul couldn't come online he text me saying he couldn't get on and i was so upset! i don't even know why! gaaa!!
:tears2:

Once again.. I'm all alone with no one.

Becca wrote:
Becca wrote:
i don't know really. i haven't been the same since 'you know what happened' everyone keeps going we want the old becca back and i'm like. what if this is me now? they don't understand. I haven't spoken to any of my real life friends (best way to explain) apart from paul. I am getting faaar to attached to him - i keep doing this i shouldn't because im always the one that gets hurt. but i just have a habit of doing it. thats why i felt lonely last night because paul couldn't come online he text me saying he couldn't get on and i was so upset! i don't even know why! gaaa!!

?

JadeIcing wrote:
Becca wrote:
Becca wrote:

?
I'm not allowed to talk to him anymore :shock:

Latest posts

Back