Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord_Thumper wrote:
I know this is not a good time Snuggy but I just wanted to let you know that your butt is getting REALLLLY big and I just thought maybe you could start doing some pilates or something?
Hmmm.... did Jim mention anything about a new buck in Snuggy's life?

I think someone is feeling a little threatened, and is just being mean to mask his true feelings.

Good I am glad you liked the collage. By the way that is really funny with the soda box! Rabbits love checking out their surroundings more so than alot of other animals in my opinion. I wish Thumper was a little more active but he comes alive at night when I am getting ready for bed, he starts cartwheeling and triple spinning and I'm like "Yeah right, goodnight" I haven't broke the news to him about the new buck Snuggy has so I think you let the bunny out of the bag on that one.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Hmmm.... did Jim mention anything about a new buck in Snuggy's life?

A new WHAT? When you say buck you better mean a deer or else I am gonna have to put the smack down on whoever is moving in on my gizzame!!! Look Snuggy, I don't like to threaten anyone but I am warning you, I have several domestic violence arrests on my record, just so you know that I will not let you walk away from this easily!! I once beat my ex-doe so bad with a carrot she now walks with a slight crook in her neck. Hey, what do you tell an ex-doe with 2 black eyes?? Nothing you haven't told her twice already!! Ha hahahahah, I love that one.

P.S. Just remember Snuggy, I am watching you .............

Crown_2.gif
LT

Please just ignore whatever this Jerk of a Rabbit is saying. I can't take him anywhere. Thumper, you are the rudest bunny rabbit I have ever met, you have such a nasty disposition, keep it up and you are gonna wind up all alone, no me, no Snuggy, no anyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Thumper is now officially "For Sale". I have placed a for sale sign on his avatar to encourage buyers. I will sell to anyone for pretty much anything, preferrably to someone who wants to use him for meat. See how much of a smartass you are now Thumps.

Aw, Jim, you know you would be a wreck without Thumps.

And Thumper (insert middle name here)! I know you're an emotional guy, but you crossed the line with those last comments. I'm sure it was the jealousy talking, but you need to cool it. I won't tell Snuggy what you said. You might still have a chance with her.

She hasn't even seen the new buck and she already hates him. When she caught his scent, she went into a rage, throwing everything she could get her teeth around.

I think he looks like a Sweep, as in sooty and sweep if you get that over there? Sweep is a gray dog but he has ears just like that (i know i am sad!! :D)

Snuggy and Cooper had their first meeting this weekend. It was brief and in neutral territory.

Snuggy was submissive and Cooper was dominant - boy was he ever dominant. He wouldn't leave her alone, poor girl. My little princess was not amused. I think Cooper was VERY excited to see another bunny. He was breathing hard and loud. It was kind of funny.

Anyway, maybe he'll be better next time (I hope).

Ohhh a first meeting and no fights, yay!

I take it there was a lot of humping?

I like to distract them with some veggies or hay. Takes their mind off of other things ;).

Can't wait to hear about the next meeting!

jordiwes wrote:
Ohhh a first meeting and no fights, yay!

I take it there was a lot of humping?
Well, Snuggy got tired of the head humping at one point and snapped at Cooper. I was afraid she'd bitten him, so I checked him over good. Nothing was missingand there was no bleeding. I put him up after that.

Hewas uncontrollably humping her and grabbing hold with his teeth like an intact buck! I pulled him off wheneverhe started mouthing or when she looked like she was going to bite him. I need muzzles for these two!

Latest posts

Back