Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it Alowiscous Thumpus Jr. the 3rd, you are sleeping on the cot in the living room tonight, don't even try to come to bed. You make me feel so worthless talking smack about me behind my back to all these other women. What will they say about me at the beauty parlor? They already make fun of my facial hair!!

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggy? Where have you been??? I am so sorry to hear about your friend Cooper, I guess it is the price we all pay for loving each other, we have to eventually part ways. I am glad he had your Mom as a Mom and not some other Mom for a Mom. Does that sound stupid? You'll have to excuse me, I dropped out in Bundergarten before we took Bunglish.

Anyway, I was wondering if you were still interested in having an extrabonderal affair with me? This whole marriage thing really sucks, Frannie is the devil. She walks around in a housecoat and curlers now, she doesn't even wear those sexy harnesses she wore before we were married, and I hate to say it but she has really let her figure go in the past few months. She just sits around stuffing her face with carrots and hay cubes all day watching TV and oh yeah her favorite activity, yelling at me.
I need a good bunny divorce lawyer, I am still paying child support for the 689 kits I am the biological father of, how the hell did I know I was that fertile??!@!

Take me away Snuggs.....

Crown_2.gif
LT

Thumper, you have to change your ways!

I know it was an arranged marriage between you and Frannie, but you made the commitment and now you have to stick to it. Besides, I'm not that kind of girl. How dare you! Your suggestion is just offensive to me. Hmph! :X

Frannie, girl,if you can't get his triflin' butt in line, leave before it's too late. You're still a young doe. You'vegot yourwhole life ahead of you. I've swornoff bucks, myself.Sometimes it gets lonely, but when I think of the alternative, Iknow I made the right choice.

Snuggy

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, SNUGGY!!!

(It was actually yesterday, but don't tell her)

Snuggy has been a joy in my life (and sometimes a pain in the butt ;)) for three years now!

February32006Rabbits008.jpg

[align=center]:balloons::bestwishes:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SNUGGY:bestwishes::balloons:[/align]
[align=center]:grouphug:airborne::airborne::grouphug[/align]
[align=center]:trio:trio[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:wave2Nadia, Misty, Charlie & Oliver [/align]

Aww I love the crown, Snuggy you look so beautiful! Happy (Belated) Gotcha Day sweet girl. You look stunning as always :biggrin2:

Sorry! I have been lazy lately. Well, that's not entirely true. I've been busy with the new kitty and trying to rid her of mites! YUK!

I'll see if I can get some shots of da bunnies tonight. Snuggy hasn't been in the mood for a photo session lately, but I'll see what I can do.

Okay, folks. I got off my butt and did a photo shoot tonight.

The Lovebirds:

IMG_0003.jpg

Most of Penny's looked like this:

IMG_0001.jpg

...so I had to put her up on something to get some shots.

Dutchie side:

IMG_0006.jpg

Solid side:

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Shadow Man:

IMG_0012.jpg

And what you've all been waiting for - Snuggy:

IMG_0030.jpg

Look at that grump!

IMG_0028.jpg

"Do I smell....

IMG_0036.jpg

"CRAISINS!!!"

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

"No more Craisins? In that case, it's the butt for you."

IMG_0040.jpg

Haha, Laura, I know what you mean about "getting off your butt", I need to do that as well:biggrin2:.

Okay, Snuggs? She looks like she knows she has to pose in the first one, haha. She is precious. I love Penny, two sides to the Penner:p.

Shadow butts is adorable as well.;)

Oh what stunning pics, I was going through the blogs and thought I will check out a few and instead I have been in this one for AGES now, reading up all your stuff and checking out the pics, Snuggy is a squish ball of cuteness!!!

Pennie looks suitably sweetly natured and very smart with her colouring too. I'll bet Shadow is a push over and knows what he wants...his darling Pennie.

I think you are motivating me to sort my blog out. Its been so hard since I lost BK that I find it hard to post pics of Jazz but she deserves a lovely blog too:)

Latest posts

Back