Show us your house!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look up lol

I think we would have been better off with a fat German guy with a beer belly, wearing a "cheese head" hat, and holding a brat in one hand and a beer in another. Crazy Germans...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Wabbitmom will only allow me to post pictures of the outside
Mrs. Pet_Bunny is saying the same thing too. No pictures inside.:eek:hnoyoudidnt:

Our house is 2050 sq. feet. We bought it brand new in 1986. It is a 1 1/2 story house, with 4 bedrooms upstairs, the main floor, and a undeveloped basement. There is 1 full bathroom (tub/shower, sink and toilet ;)) upstairs, 1 shower with toilet and sinkin the master bedroom, and 1 toilet with sink on the main floor. So if you had to go to the bathroom, you didn't have to wait. :panic:

There is a 2 car attached garage in the front of the house, androom for3 cars in the driveway.

291nfno.jpg

This picture was taken in June/08, when we were replacing our roof. The old roof was a red brown color. That is my inlaws and one son on the roof.

25sudmg.jpg

We went with a lighter color (sienna brown) for the new roof with a life time warranty.

dpjzhs.jpg

Here is a picture of Luvabun at our house when she attempted to bunnynap Pebbles. :D

yup "land of cheese" is Wisconsin...I'm a little further north than Kherrmann I guess we'd be considered central WI (Fond du lac).......

I'm a transplanted cheesehead LOL

at heart I'm still a Hoosier! ( just moved up here 3 years ago....can somebody please tell me what the heck a bubbler is?)

kherrmann3 wrote: I think we would have been better off with a fat German guy with a beer belly, wearing a "cheese head" hat, and holding a brat in one hand and a beer in another. Crazy Germans...

My family is mostly German, and I can attest that they're pretty crazy! Oddly enough, I think I'm the only one in my immediate family that likes beer.

My new furniture is being delivered tomorrow, so I'm waiting to take photos of my house until then. Also, I need to tidy up a bit.

furryface wrote:
yup "land of cheese" is Wisconsin...I'm a little further north than Kherrmann I guess we'd be considered central WI (Fond du lac).......

at heart I'm still a Hoosier! ( just moved up here 3 years ago....can somebody please tell me what the heck a bubbler is?)
Are you asking non-Wisconsinites? If not...

I know! I know! Pick me! :p lol

kherrmann3 wrote:
furryface wrote:

Are you asking non-Wisconsinites? If not...

I know! I know! Pick me! :p lol
Wouldn't that be some sort of Alcohol. I think because this girl who used to live next to us, in her fiftys used to say ' Well im off for some bubbly ' which usually ment she needed a drink. Darn was she funny.. She and her husban were the Superintendant's of the building so i'm guessing they took turns depending who was on duty. :p

Thanks! :)

When we viewed the apartment for the first time, a group of turkeys wandered through the "woods". The only woods we have is a thin (50 feet wide, tops) barrier of buckthorn (nasty, take-over species). You should have seen it before we trimmed it back. The sticks were ON our porch. We never got any sun! The birds love it, though. They can hop from the sticks to the feeders and back again. :p

Great homes everyone! I'm loving this thread.

Here are pics of my house that I don't even live in yet :grumpy:...I'll be moved in next month though. :biggrin2:

Front of house (these were during the first viewing)

HomeSweetHome003.jpg

The kitchen

HomeSweetHome004.jpg

Backyard

HomeSweetHome013.jpg

Powder room

HomeSweetHome014.jpg

Masterbath

HomeSweetHome020.jpg

View from my son's bedroom balcony

HomeSweetHome030.jpg

My house is a mess right now but I have started painting and adding furniture. I will update when I am done in a few weeks. I can't wait to be home!

Wow, Jackie, your new house is gorgeous!!! I love the kitchen!

Is that a hot tub in the back yard, or a pond?!!

Kelly, I love the porch area in your apartment! It's nice to have a little bit of the outdoors near by, I always thought I'd miss that living in a flat not a house! :)

Latest posts

Back