Shadows Home Thread If no one minds ;P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask gypsy Pam she is the one that calls themthat..... I dont see it, I think they are beautiful! Gypsy actuallyjust got in a male that will complement her too, so I hope and preythat lionheads become recognized soon that way I have a better ideawhat to try to breed for, cause I definatly want to help this line asbest I can.

I call them rat bunniesbecause they are long and lean like afurry rat. I usually call all small dogsand rabbits Rat dogs , rat bunnies , its just a mething lol ,

celest2.jpg

celestial.jpg

Two Updated pics of Missy Celest :) The human is My ol man Willie who claims " not to like her"

You're husband really needs to mellow out with the rabbits. He gives them No Break at all!

(Gotta love a guy that loves rabbits!)

Hope you're well, Shadow!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You're husband really needs to mellow out with therabbits. He gives them No Break at all!

(Gotta love a guy that loves rabbits!)

Hope you're well, Shadow!

-Carolyn
LOL Carolyn , You should see theTwit with Chaz lol , thereboth pathetic :disgust:

Also you should see him and celest playing tagthrough the house at night after the kids go to bed... lol it is sofunny he will chase her around the living room and then stop and shewill chase him....It is so funny one of these nights I am hoping tocatch it on camara so I can embarass him more lol.

Zackandoreo.jpg

Isnt she just the picture of comfy??? This is my mother in laws rabbit,she is a dutch named oreo...The entire time she was at my house she wascurled up with one of the kids....The little one holding her is Zack myyoungest boy.

Oreo.jpg

Here oreo was curled up with Lex, although cause she wasnt in her pj'syet I dont wanna show her nekkid but undies. Oreo sat like this withher for about 20 minutes until my mother in law brought her home {whichis only next door}

Goodness Shadow, they really made aSlush out of that rabbit ! just keepin mind themother after she hit8 months turned intothe the nice bunnyfrom Ell,

Well I home from Storres with alot more rabbitsthan I was thinking about getting when I left to go lol go figure...Below are pictures of everyone I brought home :)

momsflemish.jpg

This handsome little boy is a flemish giant, and is my moms.
minichocorex.jpg

This beautiful chocolate mini rex is my daughters.
minibrokenrex.jpg

This beauty although from the picture you cant really tell is a broken mini rex. She is all mine lol.
flemishdoe.jpg

This beauty is my flemish giant doe.
englishspot2.jpg

This beauty is an english spot that I won in a raffle this one is my daughters baby.
englishspot1.jpg

This is another English spot, he is mine.
englishlop.jpg

And this is my dream bunny lol....If you cant tell from the ears its an English Lop.

This concludes my show and tell now its time for me to go to bed, I am beat from the wonderfull but long day in Conneticut.

If anyone knows of a good site that has info onenglish lops or english spots, please either post here or pm me thelinks...Also if any members have personal experiance with either breedI would appriciate any info y'all have...And with that I am off to bed.Night all see y'all at some point tomorrow.

Hey Shadow..I know a bit about English lops Iused to raise them a while back. The english spots well...ican contact a freind of mine who breeds them she has some nice ones andlives just over in MA ill get a hold of her and ask for information =)

Half-Pint

WOW!!! What is it with you guys here and winning bunnies at raffles? LOL

They are all so cute and what about those ears on the lop! Woohoo.

All your buns are such wonderful beauties.

:inlove:

More more more pictures!! Haha

-K&E

shadow10978 wrote:
Also if any members have personal experiance with eitherbreed I would appriciate any info y'all have...

Hi Shadow, :sunshine:

Why don't you create a post about them if one's not already out there?

WARNING: This rabbit could go missing. I'd be very careful if I were you.

Oreo.jpg

-Carolyn

WARNING: This rabbit could go missing. I'd be very careful if I were you.

Lol isnt she just a slush ball....As for the thread on E-lops andE-spots I have been thinking about it cause i cant find all the muchinfo on them.

Definitely put one up then, Shadow.

Hey, I'm just trying to be a good friend with the WARNING.

Ya never know who's reading these things and might want to grab him. :dunno:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back