Shadows Home Thread If no one minds ;P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow10978

Reaction score
I would like to introduce everyone to Celest,Wizard and my mother in laws rabbit Oreo, We are one big happy housebunny rabbit family with 4 cats and a dog plus 3 kids lol... We haveour hands full.... I will post pics of Wiz and Oreo as soon as I canget batteries for my camara but I do have a pic of Celest thanks togypsy

IM000699.jpg

What a beautiful baby!!! :inlove:

I love that little bit of white on the top of Celest's head. Give that spot lots of kisses.

-Carolyn

Shadow wanted somethingunusual in a ND and you knowhow hard it is to NOTfind run of the mill ND , When I spotted thisone From a friends line I FELL IN LOVE! She is anabsolute Doll as far as Iwas concerned , I was sohoping she was a She , When I looked andsaw in fact she was , My Firendsaid Well had I known that she wouldnt have beenfor sale hehehehe oh well toobad so sad he had my money lol.

If you look at the very bottom of her eyethere is a 1/4 moon of blue , her other eyeis completely blue .

leftside eye :

IM000700.jpg

Please excuse the Rat bunny in the back it was a gift to Cassi ! grrrrrrr

Im still hoping to get my hands on a "rat bunny"{as gypsy calls them} buck. I have fallen hard for lionheads and I sowant a pair of my own.

This is not a bunny, but Mr. Woo died thismorning, he was my moms cat that Cassi raised up from a kitten and madetame... He was a little snotty with the younger kids, but he was stilla big smush ball... I dont know if my mom will have the heart to posthis passing here becasue his death has hit her very hard. Buton this day I would like to say this prayer for the Woo.

[align=center] "In the shadows of the night you did walk,
Upon soundless paws you would stalk,
With eyes as sharp as that of any hawk.

With your passing our hearts do weep,
For now you will enter into the eternal sleep,
But into our hearts and dreams I am sure you will creep.

With Love and Light,
We whisper sweet prince goodnight,
Allowing you to pass without a fight."

by: Shadow {Rita, In Loving Memory of Mr. Woo}
[/align]
MrWoo.jpg
wooandford2.jpg

I know this is posted on the Rainbow Bridge one, but I also wanted it here... I hope no one minds.

My deepest Sympathy, Shadow. Gypsytold me a story or two about Mr. Woo and he was such a coolcat! What personality. Please give your mom a bighug for me when you see her. It breaks my heart that she's insuch pain.

If only we could get ahold of the idiot that hit him.

I'm so sorry. :sad:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Mydeepest Sympathy, Shadow. Gypsy told me a story or two aboutMr. Woo and he was such a cool cat! Whatpersonality. Please give your mom a big hug for me when yousee her. It breaks my heart that she's in such pain.

If only we could get ahold of the idiot that hit him.That person would be unrecongnizable if we did.... As for the hug Ican do that, both her and Cass need them big big right now.

-Carolyn

shadow10978 wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
If only wecould get ahold of the idiot that hit him. That personwould be unrecongnizable if we did.... As for the hug I can do that,both her and Cass need them big big right now.

-Carolyn

I don't doubt it, Shadow. Ibelieve theyeven named a ferocious hurricane after you, no?? :ponder:

How are things going with you and yours?

-Carolyn

Yes I was a mean hurricane!! Everything is goinggood up here, Lex is miffed that she cant go to storres with me but shewill get over it.

Here are the newest bunny additions, and my Funny Bunny
coco.jpg

This is Mr.{we hope} Coco the mini rex
FunnyBunny.jpg

Funny Bunny {The ol man of the group}the dutch
spottedsatin.jpg

This is Spotty the broken satin
ShadowMoon.jpg

And finally Shadow Moon the beautiful LionsHead

spottedsatin.jpg

yeck I hadnt realized that picture came out sobadley , I will try and get a better one than that .

unfortunatly no not at this time.....All butlittle celest lives at gypsy's house where as I have a smallapartment....Someday soon though I am hoping to have them all in thesame place!

And yeah i didnt realize it either gypsy, till after I had postedit....Im not sure if the original was that bad or it was from cropingit.

Back