Sebille and the Rest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! Seriously???!! W had the matching loveseat but it took up a lot of space. It was a hand me down from my parents in law, bout ten years old.
Does yours eat everything?!

The babies are starting to grow up! They don't have their cute pudge faces and their growing into their feet!

And right when I start to accept the babies just wont be friendly. Voltron jumps on my lap to eat my salad. Ah, the wonders of Olive Garden dressing...Now found at sams club! I get excited everytime I go for a salad now!

So here's some pictures, camera uploads sorry for bad quality
1338045332.jpg

1338045189.jpg

Indoor setup, at night their put in the cage.
1338045154.jpg

Outdoor setups when it's nice out and for cleaning times
1337738139.jpg

Now...my girls birthdays are in july. 12 and 14th. So! We have been talking about themes...well me and a frend anyways. And my daughter said she wants a unicorn and her sister wants a winged horse. So it just clicked! Not a lot of budget this year for the party so presents will be a couple small things, but getting the Schleich unicorns and pegusi for the girls. And then were doing a fairy tale party, too. Costumes! Here is Kodi in a costume
1337738297.jpg

1338045564.jpg

Kodi is going to be the fairy Princess, and Dasy will be the Fairy Prince...mixed I know. But Daisys a dane mixx and bigger than Kodi. Plus, I told my sister Daisy can get a sword so shes all game!! Sebi may be coming too if I can figure out wings for him lol.

Then my MIL stray cat had 7 kittens. Miss Kitty jumped into her car when she was leaving her job at the school. So she came home :) Well turns out Miss Kitty wasnt spayed and pregnant. Soooo...kittens! She is a teeny cat, too. About 4 or 5lbs. So I was really surprised when I got the call with 7 kittens!!! Hopefully more pictures later. Miss Kittys and in and out cat but her job is keeping money outta the horse barn. So I think my MIL will try convince her husband that Miss Kitty needs a friend but hes not an animal person
1338045519.jpg

And then at the pet store the other day, don't go to this one often because it's a nasty store, but my daughter wanted to see the monkey they have there. Well they had short-tailed possums, too. Cute little suckers! but not so much for 250$. It did curl up in my hand and start licking me,and they have teeth like possums so no rodent sharp teeth. Lady who works there breeds them and says they get about half the size of a domestic rat.
1338045517.jpg

Stages of my tank...Amazing what 3 months and some hard work wll get you!
IMG_0044.jpg

3914.jpg

1337346882.jpg

Annnd...texted hubby this morning to irritate him...Something about So I got this new pet. It likes cheerios and is in and out of the cageso super cute! He texts be back...uhhhm...So I sent him the picture :)
1338045124.jpg

1338045101.jpg

Brenda, your bunnies are so beautiful! Sebi is very unusual looking with the blue eyes and markings and the helicopter ears, so cute. And Allora is gorgeous. Voltron is super handsome. How old are the babies now? Are you concerned about them mating? I'm assuming Sebille is neutered. Are you going to keep Allora and Voltron? Sorry, so many questions!

Im guessing 12ish weeks. Onfe voltrons..uhm drop, hes going to vets. Hes seperate from allora and sebi atm, sebi goes and plays wit voltron though. Hes been more active sinfe them and he actually craves my attention. Jealous maybe? Lol. Hes my fairy boy, sebille means fairy lol. Totally suited him his baby pictures are so dollish. Hes like the perfect bunny too. I used to take him to work and hed lay i the dog bed or lie down by the computer while i worked. He liked being held as a baby, def will never be a holland like him again <3

Just remember that little boy bunnies can "suck in" (for lack of a better term, though that sounds gross!) their testicles so he could be fertile without you realizing.

Sebi sounds so sweet and a lot like my Rory boy! Rory will cuddle with me for hours, he just melts. However, he hates all other bunnies with a fiery passion and your Seb seems much better with others. I want to see baby pictures of Sebille :D

Peyton was feeding Sebi her banana :) that's one way to get on his good side!
5315.jpg

Built a new cage too, its only 4x3 which seemed really big when I was measuring it out. It cost about 30ish to build. And I used a circular saw for the first tme! Very scary. Lol. Will get pics.

Annnnd...little man Voltron is getting nuetered next week :) And his name is changing to Pidge. I felt stupid calling him Voltron and asked Charlee what other name would be okay. So we watching Voltron (the show) and decided Pdge was cute like Voltron lol. Hes also starting to get brownish tips on his fur? I thought hed stay black?

Anyone else having trouble with photobucket?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Just remember that little boy bunnies can "suck in" (for lack of a better term, though that sounds gross!) their testicles so he could be fertile without you realizing.

Sebi sounds so sweet and a lot like my Rory boy! Rory will cuddle with me for hours, he just melts. However, he hates all other bunnies with a fiery passion and your Seb seems much better with others. I want to see baby pictures of Sebille :D

He is okay with babies, but it's once they get older he just never took to anyone permanently. HE would start squabbles then sat and pouted in the corner. I am hoping now that he's older he will get over himself and stop acting like my toddler!

This first one is bringing Sebi home from lunch with my brother...I was not expecting him so he had to sit passenger. Which he just sprawled out. He's always been a super laid back bunny..unless it comes to food. Doesn't he look super girly!?
1262652569.jpg

1262652563.jpg

He spent every weekend at work with me in the dog bed on the counter or sleeping by the keyboard. When we weren't at the counter he went into his pen, litter trained sooo easily
1262652556.jpg

1262747425.jpg

159.jpg

1552.jpg

1550.jpg

Here is the cage I made. it's 3x4 and 24" high. I will be adding another level too it, also ($$$)
612.jpg

Adding a door tomorrow hopefully to their cage so they can go in and out so im mot lifting them. Then this weekend workind on second level :)

Pidge goes in for his nueter tomorrow. No more stinky boy poop!

Juliette has been obsessing over their hay, rolling in their litter box. Ick.

Went to see a house but too much structural damage. Which is disapointed, huge backyard.

Both bunnies are moulting...Pidge (Voltron) has started changing colors since hes been outside more.He's slowly turning into a love bug. Still won't tolerate being held but he'll jump on you and let you cuddle him.
He's finally getting to point he's peeing in a box all the time, so he got to free roam the living room and dining room with Sebi. And Pidge does not like cats...lol he charged them. The dog and him will get along though for sure!

642.jpg

Kitty hiding lol...he still cant figure out poop goes in the box! But this is after a day, btw. I clean it everynight. And sooo love how I can just sweep it up!
644.jpg

6410.jpg

6411.jpg

And Sebi likes junk food :) My daughter was eating lucky charms
65.jpg

652.jpg

653.jpg

AND...LOL my spring letters...is prin. between kids and cats all my letts are disappearing!
649.jpg

And put some blankets into the molded pool from walmart and they fell asleep in there while watching transformers lol
654.jpg

Love the pics. Especially the one where Sebi is eating lucky charms. Just love the look on your daughter's face. Also the one where Pidge and your dog laying side by side.And the girls looked snug as a bug with that molded pool.

Children, bunnies, dog, sorry about the cats though, all look like they are having fun together.

Enjoy reading your blog. Again thanks for sharing.

K:)

LOVE YOUR BLACK BUN! Pidge? OMG HIS EARS! EEEE! *bun squeal* They're both so cute! :D I love the fact that your bun was eating Lucky Charms. Fat Pants will climb into my cereal bowl if I don't stop her. She loooooves cereal.

Love all the pictures girly!!!

Lol..the cats slightly deserve it after making him a chew toy! But i think they get high from the hay, like catnip lol

And pidge is almost 4 months old? Or more i think. So about done growing, he may never grow into those big ears, his feet are too small. Hes my dumbo lol

I had a french lop who would steal food off your plate..pizza or ice cream and run away under something to eat it. Sebis chubby and i think him being deprived of treats has made him sugar hungry lol...those cravings getcha everytime!

And if i let her, my oldest would sleep in the bathtub too. Which from experiance i can say is sooo not comfy!

Holy moly, those are some ears on Pidge! What a cutie. How much does he weigh? Are buns really done growing after 4 months? Maybe it depends on the breed. Interesting that his paws are little. I was wondering if paw size on young bunnies has anything to do with how big they'll be when they grow up, like with dogs. My little Podge (Pidge and Podge, funny) has HUGE paws. He's 11 weeks old and 3 1/2 lbs, his front paws are really big!

Did you find a new home for Pidge's sister? Sorry, forgot her name!

I dont have a kitchen scale and my scale says error when he hops on...lol so not sure on weight. His body stopped growing but hes ears got bigger. He fels lighter than sebi whose a heavy 4 lbs so maybe around there. Lol saw your to guy, hes such a chunk!! I think small breeds mature faster, i originally though rex mix, his dead sibling had rexy fur. I always thought back feet were something they grew into like dogs..ears i didnt think gave an accurate read on adult size.

And pretty princess allora went home with mr special murphy..whose not really a rabbit lol. http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=72745&forum_id=48 his aggression with her is gone. He wasnt kept in an enclosed cage here so idk if that was why i didnt see aggression or what. But allora is gonna be spayed i a couple weeks, murphy hasnt been nuetered yet bc my friends drviding what route to take with his leg. If amputation then she wants to do it at same time. But he may have teeth issues so sVing her money for xrays

Glad to hear sweet Allora found a good home :D Her friend Murphy sure is a cutie! So are you keeping Pidge for sure?

Not sure. Hubby hasnt said anything about finding a home last few days. He was adament about screening and visiting homes and a contract that bun would come back to us. Lol...for someone who hates the buns he sure does spend a lot of time thinking about them.

Went to this petstore we rarely visit but they had a sale on cat food. Well last time i cried on the way home, literally, from seeing an adult terrified bun ears torn and scabbed, body had scabs on it. But i couldnt bring her home. Well i was gonna run in and out quickly but charlee went straight to the bunnies. Picked up a little fawn bun and saw the sign that they were flemish. First reaction was omg iddddio..ya. then i asked the lady about them. 5 weeks old. Purebred. Mom was 20lbs dad was17 supposedly. I felt sick. I started talking to her and shes like how about 20$??? Normally 50$... i was very close to walking out with him. No food. Dirty water. No hay. There were 10 buns, 5 were flemish. I dont get what sort of breeder does that...and those buns will not end up ina good place. Make my chest tight thinking about it.

Poor bunnies! That must have been so hard :( Buying one would have saved THAT bunny, but would have only rewarded the pet store and bad breeder and more babies would be born... So hard :( I will think good thoughts for the little ones. Only five weeks old? So sad :(

Ya and thats why i didnt get the older doe before. Its so hard seeing buns in pet stores let alone giants. The dwarfs end up in little cages..you know the giants wont get what they need.

Im calling a breeder or two today to see if they know her and she can be reported. She prob doesnt have a liscemce to sell to pet stores, and if you make so much money then you have to have a breeders liscnce or business something. Big fines. Im not above educating her on the laws in a threatening manner.

Latest posts

Back