Sebille and the Rest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol thanks and ya we are finding that old houses are work. which even wit reading about it i dont think i really understood it!

All the wiring needs replaced. we plan on a ac/heat outdoor unit and vent it below the house so i can knock down the wall to make our teeny kitchen bigger and remove the 10ft hall that just annoys me to the master room. but the wall holds the wall furnace which is an original from the mid 40s!!!! old coleman works like a beaaast!!!! but the plumbing is the most annoying thing so far...lol.

and murphy is a great little thing with an amazing personality. one of those 1 in 50 rabbits first time bunny owners expect. cuddly (cant hold her though) and comes to her name, and follows you around the house if you have treats or she thinks she might get one from looking cute!!! lol

ETA: I had to give pidge up with how bad he began biting regardless of everything i tried. with young kids hubby wouldnt allow it so he went to a new home with someone i know with a mental disability that keeps her home all day and she says he does better but even neutering has some issues first thing in the morning but she really enjoys him regardless of his attitude lol. she takes to animals that have some aggression issues. i think it helps her when she gains their trust.

wish i could get a picture of this...lol. i didnt go under the house but hubby and his grandpa did.

the long metal pipe that leads everything out had a hole cut into it with a PVC shoved into the hole and some putty around the edges then get this...an old TSHIRT!!! wrapped around it then buried in the dirt!! lmao...omg really!!!!

Latest posts

Back