Sebille and the Rest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuzz16 wrote:
Ya and thats why i didnt get the older doe before. Its so hard seeing buns in pet stores let alone giants. The dwarfs end up in little cages..you know the giants wont get what they need.

Im calling a breeder or two today to see if they know her and she can be reported. She prob doesnt have a liscemce to sell to pet stores, and if you make so much money then you have to have a breeders liscnce or business something. Big fines. Im not above educating her on the laws in a threatening manner.
Don't threaten, do it with a smile. Definitely laws on the books and big fines without doing it properly. No one is above the law, breeder or pet owner. This is what I mean by there are good and bad in all. Bunnies suffer, and good breeders and pet owners get a bad rap. Sickening.

K:)

Well I called and asked her about it, she said a woman came and bought 6 but thought they were for her own personal breeding stock, she said she didn't ask. And said they were 8 weeks. So she did it unknowingly...so blah. shame on the pet store owners. I still have the pic of that fawn on my phone. Blah. Need to delete it!

Pidge woke me up this am...normally he meets me in the hall as I am getting up. Well I had fallen asleep in the girls' room and cat was on ther play kitchen and she got down after i yelled at her then I still heard rattling, so i yelled romeo...well didnt watch but then i feel someone jump on me, and i thought it was julz...nope it was pidge. poked me in the face a few times then hopped off me and waited around me until i picked him up and put him back in his cage, o waters gone. he only needs me when he needs something lol

Im close to my wits end eith pidge..i try to tell myself he had a rough start but hes just mean...if i pet him he nips me. Hes not cage aggressive but i picked him up to do his nsils and he fought and bit me. Hes turning into a bigger bunny thsn i thought and makes me wonder if he was younger when i got him. Sometimes i wonder if he got bashed in the head a few times..with kids i cant have a mean bunny. Specially a big mean one

So pidge bites and I squel...so he thumps and bites harder. blah. I am at a loss. Hard to fight to keep him when he bites all the time. And he is fixed...so idk. I was doing some hammering and he attacked the hammer and really freaked out. thats understandable i am sure its a horrible sound lol.

6233.jpg

Kodi likes Pidge...Pidge attacks Kodi teeth and all. Dont think Kodis taking the hint!
6234.jpg

6234.jpg

Bunny noses!!!
6234.jpg

Pidge is girly...he lies all majestic and eats all proper..psht.
62314.jpg

MAGIC FINGERS!!!!
62328.jpg

62342.jpg

62341.jpg

I make funny sounds at Kodi to try to get funny faces..I win!
62345.jpg

So lifes been busy. House hunting still-no luck. Peyton turns 1 and charlee 4 in 2 weeks and have done nooo prepping yet. Murphys surgery. Then working on my relationship cause apparently im "broken goods" due to my past...and i know hubby isnt smart enough to come up with that so that means the MIL who i trust and love and tell everything...blah. trying to get into a habit of cleaning better and going to thrift stores for storage things, ect to help make the teeny apartment more livable.

So pidge...this boy is like a 16 year old girl. He has severe mood swings and is a huuuge pouter. Hes up at 5ish months maybe, nuetered a couple weeks ago. I still cant pet him, nippings gotten better. I think he didnt trust my hands touching him. I cant pet him and he doesnt submiss when i put my hand on his head. But made some popcorn..need to buy more, and id walk, stop, and hed follow for a bite. So weve been doing that but still wont let me pet him unless hes eating. Then hes nervous.

Well funny story. I went out last night..got home around 2ish and was sooo tired. Well i hear this thump. Pidge doesnt thump, thought it was sebi. Turns out it was him throwing the cover off the pen lol. Well im laying in bed and he jumps up and starts crawling all over sniffing me. I take him back to his pen. Then again he comes in bed..this time he follows me back to the living room and jumps back into his pen. Poor thing was out of pellets :rollseyesso i filled him up and he was good. Hes still attacking the cats and the dog...im glad hes a smallish rabbit so he doesnt do as much damage. and julz can still pounce on him...she loves those ears!!

Watching Lie To Me...awesome show. Me and my friend were talking about it last night so when people started showing up we sat there staring at people as they talked trying to guess their emotion lol...we decided it took way to much brain power!!! And did you know..omg, budlight has come out with a margarita ina can. like it took people this long to figure that out!!! amazing! and now i am off to play some zoo tycoon before the baby wakes up!!!!!!

I have no idea why I haven't read your blog before??? Anyway, loved reading it and seeing the pics of your kids and the buns. And those ears on Pidge......awesome!!!

So sorry no house yet, you will find one I'm sure. It will work out.

And yes, limearita is what those are called. There is no tequila in them, which is awesome. I don't like the way tequila makes me feel, so now I can enjoy a "margarita" without the I'll effects!

Lol it's funny cause his ears kept growing but his body didn't but hes at his almost adult size I think. His sister is 6lbs, she's bigger by faaar but her ears are teeny. Mutt genetics haha

I figure the right one will come, and we'll be glad we waited. Out of our price range but I have an eye on one that we may be able to get...maaaybe. Hardwood floors! After Kodi threw up all over my couch and carpet...and picking that up. I do NOT want carpet again. not at all.

Yes! I dont like liquer, either. I do like antifreeze, green midori, vodka, and a can of pineapple juice. very sweet :) and I had boonsfarm...haha...that night and some strawberry hill mixed wth the lime-a-rita is sooooo good!

Well..friend called earlier and told me how she mowed over a nest. She works for city so the big mower. This is the lone survivor..guessing 4-5 days. Fed him a bit and now hes sleeping by a warm bottle. So well see how that goes.

Pidge decided to help scrabook and ate my picture! He is no longer allowed to help. He also has figured out that he gets treats for following. Well now hes there between my feet lol..kinda nice but kinda not. He may go to be bonded with his sister. Hubby wants him gone i dont...blah. his mom said the other day..maybe she has pets for company because you dont give her any. Haha!!!!!

Ooo and went to dog park. Kodi got called a coyote hybrid by a wildlife artist. I almost see it..hes got the long neck but none of the quiet nervous demeanor of coyote hybrids

718.jpg

7110.jpg

7110.jpg

7114.jpg

7115.jpg

71.jpg

baby bunny didnt make it. hed been kicked out by the mower though so i didnt have super high hopes for him. i did what i could and i feel better for that.

hubby got mad cause pidge jumped in his lap and took food off his spoon as he was lifting it to his mouth...opps. id take pleasure in that but not hubby. its sooo weird how i can feel so spoiled and all warm and fuzzy inside when he jumps on he and nudges my lips and cheeks. like a treat when they pay attention to me. lol. while i cant get the dog out of my face! hubby doesnt get it.

WE GOT A HOUSE!

We bid back and forth...definatly had me stressing a bit because we were asking10g less than what they wanted. Which...honestly...this house isn't worth exactly what were paying. But some TLC and a couple walls knocked down and it will go up in value about 10g in the next few years were hoping :)

Problem...this house is small. So buns need a new place to go and Murphy we have talked about putting in Laundry room maybe...but we are wanting to start turning the back deck into a sunroom by next summer and then buns ill get that and it may double as our dining room not sure yet. House is laid out pretty funny

Congrats on the house!! I'm sure you'll figure out a setup that works for you all. Sometimes it just takes some rearranging :)

Thanks Lisa!

We have a lot of need-to-do's on the house. We close Sept. 3rd, though!
house3.jpg

On a more upsetting note, Murphy and Sebi went to vet this am. Sebi had a wet nose that I was watching, just in case it was from the water bowl. And Murphy started sneezing and have weepy eyes. Both had temps of 103 and got an injected dose of baytril and meds for home. The vet has been super, throughout Murphy's start to finish, he asked a lot of questions checked her over making sure he didn't feel any new abcess growths. He charged me for only bringing one in, so saved me 40$ (thanks!) and sebi weighs 4.8 and Murphy 7.3

Annnnd...we might get quail! My aunt raises bob whites for release and cortex for fun, but the eggs are supposed to be suuuupper healthy and they mature for breeding/adult size at 8-10 weeks. But eggs need incubated. Their also small!
Bob whites are illegal to raise unless you have a liscence, she releases them on their 40acre property to up the population in North MO

And heres the cortex, the pics didn't come out all that well. so I only have the one. But the white are my fav, and some have patches of the wild color. This is a white base one,though. Just has a lot of the wild color. The one to the left is all white except for a spot at the nape of her neck. Super cute and friendly :)

Will add pics ina bit having issues with size....

From Deanna Rose :)
7268.jpg

7267.jpg

7264.jpg

7263.jpg

Murphy today
82.jpg

babysitting!
81.jpg

annnd....sheloooves sebi and sebi loves her...grooms and all
728.jpg

And playing with the dog...can't wait to get into that backyard!
IMG_0001.jpg

hes smiling! not growling lol
IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

and the tank...cant ever get good pics...
IMG_0029.jpg

my pretty boy angel...keep laying but eggs or wigglers get eaten
IMG_0037.jpg

Cute house! And great pics of all your babies...both furry and skin :)

I would love to see some pics of you in there too, if you ever feel inclined to share some.....:wink:wink

I would love to see some pics of you in there too, if you ever feel inclined to share some.....:wink:wink

Thanks :) im always the one taking the pics so im not in thrm hardly ever!!

Going to the county fair today! Meeting up with some show people ive met online and hoping to meet some people..hhoping everything goes my way..if so i will have some pretty bunnys after convention!

its been awhile since ive updated...

were all moved in and mostly unpacked minus a few totes of toys and a couple boxes of office supplies that filled my giant corner desk i had to get rid of.

murphy and sebi are in the little room, they free roam all day and penned at night in there. sebi decided to chew into the frame of the twin bed in there, though..so now i am kind of upset and hoping hubby doesnt see...theres two trash can hideys, 3 cardboard boxes, for running through or laying in and rubbermaid box full of newspaper they have shredded...yet he finds the need to chew into the bed frame to go sit in there. sucks. may just trash the bed and add a desk in there and unpack all my craft stuff.

last month we had to ave 70% of our plumbing replaced under the house when everything backed up. turned out it was installed wrong, with certain pipes facing the wrong way to prevent normal flow. now, again...but worse this time. cant flush or anything so glad my MIL live in town like 2 minutes away to do laundry and go to the bathroom. ugh i feel dirty still. having the plumber who fixed it before coming out later..hes hubbys grandpa's friend so hes been super great working with us. he isnt going to charge us to come out.

on top of everything..my energy is down with my daughter bringing home fevers and tummy aches home that she kindly shares with me and her sister...which is almost as good as sharing toys right? Well...i have no motivation so been slacking on keeping house clean so only doing the basic pick things up and vacuum...i have a junk tub!! (shhh..) i am too lazy to find the items home so it goes into a junk tub and ends up on the floor within an hour again anyways..the toys anyways.

and i didnt make the bed!

hubbys anul about having a clean house. he grew up with his mom doing everything..cleaning/cooking/taking care of kids from the moment she wakes up to when she goes to bed. sorry...i dont want to waste my day away wiping floor trim down and dusting in closets. mini rant...it leads to a lot of argueing. he doesnt seem to get that its okay to have a house wit a dvd case on the tv stand or a pen sitting on the kitchen counter or god forbid a bag of wiipeys on the ground. *smacks forehead*

I feel your pain! I live in an old house and boy can they be a lot of work. Something always seems to be breaking or going wrong!

I love the picture of Murphy and Sebi snuggled together! It's sooo cute :) So, I just read through your blog and then I wasn't sure how Murphy ended up with you in the end, so I had to go read all about Murphy:) What a great little bun she is!!! I'm so glad she ended up with you and that she is doing well now!

I was just wondering if you still have Pidge and how he's doing?

Latest posts

Back