Sandhills_Rabbit's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious...how many paintings do you have left now? You've been soo busy!

Lissa wrote:
Just curious...how many paintings do you have left now? You've been soo busy!

You know, I'm not exactly sure!.... I've got a short list of people'spaintings I need to do just from the thread that is now locked andclosed. That list is:

Elf Mommy
Baby Doshia
Dr. Peter Katz
Gsara
Carolyn
Kpc
MyBunnyLovesMe

Then I've got a list of people that emailed me or p.m'd me after thethread was locked, and i'm not even sure how many names on in that list.

I've also got a couple orders I'm working on, too.... so needless to say i'm going to be one busy girl!!

Annie

Are you from Nebraska? I got an insured mail slip yesterday...hoping it's Lenci's portrait. :)

Yes, I have been thinking of PMing you andbegging for a portrait, but I feel very selfish doing that knowing howmany you have to do....I'll just wait a month or so...maybe...

Dear Annie,

I'll wait too! You have so much going onin your life right now, I don't know how you manage.

But let me be the first to pay you.

Rainbows!

Vness2010 & Pet_Bunny, I do have a lot ofportraits to do still, but if you want I can add your names to the"painting to-do list" so that way your portrait's places are held.....I've got a reptile show coming up in another month that I've also gotto do work for, but it's my goal to get everybody's rabbit portraitsdone before that.

More bunny pictures! (Warning: Pic heavy!) Hereare lots of pictures of Buttercup, Cupcake, and Caspar playing outdoorswhile my daughter and nephew were taking advantage of the gorgeousspring-like day outside today.

Buttercup (who i sold today to my sister, nephews, & neice):

86854963.jpg

Caspar playing and digging in the dirt:

86854952.jpg

86854960.jpg

86854954.jpg

86854950.jpg

Caspar just looking cute in general:

86854949.jpg

Caspar & Cupcake, the newest "best bun buddies" and partners in crime:

86854946.jpg

86854943.jpg

Cupcake doing her "prairie dog" impersonation:

86854940.jpg

86854937.jpg

86854931.jpg

86854935.jpg

I love the new pictures!! Cupcake looksso tiny in that last picture...I barely noticed her:shock: Sooo cute!

Edited to say I forgot to mention she has the cutest little cotton ball tail.

babybunnywrigley wrote:
I love the new pictures!! Cupcake looks so tiny in that last picture...I barely noticed her :shock: Sooo cute!

Edited to say I forgot to mention she has the cutest little cotton ball tail.

Thank you, BabyBunnyWrigley! She is a little cutie-pie. She is sofunny, i think that if she could walk like a human on her hind legs allthe time she would....lol.

She does look really teeny tiny in that last picture. When i got thatlast picture, as well as the second to last I was so excited because Iknew they'd turn out cute!!

Oh, they are so adorable.... I can't wait to seemore. Caspar looks like the buns I am giving away. You want ummm.:pThey are rescues. If you look at the post REWS, they are onthere.

I'd love to take them..... I wish Texas was alittle bit closer to Nebraska, but then again they are'nt that far awayfrom each other!!

Where abouts in Texas is Liberty located? I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska which is at the very, very bottom of the state....

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
I'd love to take them..... I wish Texas was a little bitcloser to Nebraska, but then again they are'nt that far away from eachother!!

Where abouts in Texas is Liberty located? I'm in Lincoln, Nebraskawhich is at the very, very bottom of the state....
They arelocated in Liberty Hill, Texas. That is very Near Austin. It is veryfar away. I wish I could help, maybe I could drive 1/2 way and youdrive 1/2 way.:shock:

Sandhills, I'm probably posting some new picturesin my "Cosmo Update" thread...if you would have the time, I'd be morethan thrilled if you chose a picture and painted it, however, if youjust dont have the time, it's really not a big deal. Youtruley are blessed with such talent!

Best wishes,

Vanessa

VNess2010 wrote:
Sandhills, I'm probably posting some new pictures in my "CosmoUpdate" thread...if you would have the time, I'd be more than thrilledif you chose a picture and painted it, however, if you just dont havethe time, it's really not a big deal. You truley are blessed with suchtalent!

Best wishes,

Vanessa

Vanessa, I'm busy with portraits, but not too busy that I can paintanother one! lol.... I'll take a look at your thread and check out allthe pictures of cosmo! I've got a few more portraits to do for people,as well as a couple paintings for auctions, and an order of paintings& prints, but one more painting isnt going to be impossible. :)

Drumroll please....... here are my new family members!!!
I can truthfully say my hubby wasnt overly please when i brought thesetwo home, but my daughter, my bunnies, and I are delighted with the newbabes! :) I think they're so precious that they rank right up therewith the buns!

Pictures of Twilite (mine) and Starlite (my daughter's):

87179860.jpg

87179849.jpg

87179854.jpg

87179864.jpg

87180464.jpg

87180497.jpg

Back