Sandhills_Rabbit's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnylover78642 wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
I'd loveto take them..... I wish Texas was a little bit closer to Nebraska, butthen again they are'nt that far away from each other!!

Where abouts in Texas is Liberty located? I'm in Lincoln, Nebraskawhich is at the very, very bottom of the state....
They arelocated in Liberty Hill, Texas. That is very Near Austin. It is veryfar away. I wish I could help, maybe I could drive 1/2 way and youdrive 1/2 way.:shock:

bunnylover78642, I've been doing a lot of thinking (and praying) aboutthe three bunnies that need a forever home. As much as I'd love to takethem, I'm think that with my recent additions to my family my husbandprobably would freak out if i got any more rabbits (or ducks...ordogs...or hamsters....etc....etc).

My heart is breaking over knowing what those three buns are goingthrough and dealing with due to their current owner's indifference totheir needs. I so great want to give those bunnies my love and my home,but I feel like i've got so many of my own right now to care for. Ialso dont want to jeopardize my current rabbits' (and other animals')health in any way....

I'm really sorry that I wont be able to provide their forever home.....I'll keep praying that some angelic person comes into their lives andgives them all the tender loving care that they so desperately need.

Annie

I must have been brain dead all weekend! I didn't see this thread with the new additions to your family, Annie!!!! :shock:

Casper is ADORABLE! (we have a caspter too but it's a dove lol)

Those photos of all the kids outside playing ..... just beautiful! Ilike the one where the dog is trying its best to smell the bunny butt!LOL! Our dog still does that with Bo. Poor guys. :?

I like the baby ducks! Just in time for Spring, your house is full of babies! :)

Those ducks are just too cute for words!!

I have been begging my aunt to let me get one of those silkie chickens(don't remember their exact name). Don't think she is going for it. :p

~Nichole

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I must have been brain dead all weekend! I didn't see thisthread with the new additions to your family, Annie!!!! :shock:

Casper is ADORABLE! (we have a caspter too but it's a dove lol)

Those photos of all the kids outside playing ..... just beautiful! Ilike the one where the dog is trying its best to smell the bunny butt!LOL! Our dog still does that with Bo. Poor guys. :?

I like the baby ducks! Just in time for Spring, your house is full of babies! :)

I love the name Casper.... it's just so cute and fitting for any animalthat is all white, like Casper the ghost. I went with the spelling alot of my family's relatives from waaaaaaaaay back used (they were fromHolland), so i've been spelling the new baby boy's name Caspar with an'a' not an 'e'.

Lol.... you're comment about my dog smelling Caspar's little derierewas way too funny! I was hoping that my dog was just trying to give thebun (the rabbit, not the butt) kisses, but I know youre probably rightthat my dog was doing the sniffing thing. :? I wish my dogs wouldnt dothat, but oh well.... it's a dog thing, i guess.

Thanks for the compliments on the outdoors photos with the kids playingoutside with cupcake standing up, watching them. I thought those shotswere so cute! And youre right.... the baby ducks are just waaaaaaaaaytoo cute!

SLRabbits wrote:
Those ducks are just too cute for words!!

I have been begging my aunt to let me get one of those silkie chickens(don't remember their exact name). Don't think she is going for it. :p

~Nichole

They are, arent they? :) I had never seen baby ducks that littlebefore, and i was amazed at how adorable they are. I just had to getthem! I was at the feed store picking up 4 bags of Woody Pet for myrabbits (and other rodents) and they had baby chicks and baby ducks forsale there..... i guess this week they are bringing in baby turkeystoo! :shock: I bet my husband doesnt want me bringing home any ofthose!!!

lanna21974 wrote:
BBB...you and I both must have been brain dead cause I missed it too!

Beautiful pics of the bunnies, kids and ducks.

I tried to get hubby to let me have a duck but he wont. :(

LOL....Youre working on a farm there now. I dont know how you have timefor the kids, the critters, the hubby, and paintings too!!

Lanna

If I had asked my hubby about the ducks before I got them, he wouldnthave okayed them.... at all. He says he hates birds. I told him that alot of people feel that way about the reptiles that he keeps. I alsotold him that he's suppossed to be a huge animal lover.... and askedhow he could call himself an animal lover when he's prejudiced againstbirds.

Now he keeps saying that we've got one duck for Thanksgiving dinner,and one for Christmas dinner..... so when he asked what we were havingfor dinner tonight i said "fried gecko with a side of lizard". Thatkept him quiet for a bit after that.....

I know that we've pretty much got a farm going..... which is sort ofbad since we DONT live on a farm. We have it in the plans that we willbe buying a farm within the next year. We really need one with all theanimals that we have!

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I just noticed this thread too.

All your bunnies are georgeous, I love Casper hes beautiful, but then again I love albino bunnies :).

Also love the baby ducks, very cute.

Aww so much cuteness, I'll be back for more!!

Vickie

Vickie, I have such a fondness for albino bunnies too! My localpetstore has the cutest little REW lop male right now.... I have tokeep myself from stopping in and taking him home! I'll be sure to tellCaspar that you said he's beautiful! I know he'll greatly appreciatethe compliment!

The baby ducks ARE very cute! They sure are noisy little buggers,though. I love the sound of their chirping, but my hubby says they aredriving him crazy. (they probably didnt have to drive him thatfar....lol)

I have Lenci's print in a frame on myfireplace. It's just beautiful. I've had many nicecomments on it already. :)

Here's another cuteness picture.... It's one itook of my nephew, Terry. I took it into Adobe Photoshop and digitallymanipulated it, and turned him into "superbaby" flying over the HongKong skyline.

46817103.jpg

Lissa wrote:
I have Lenci's print in a frame on my fireplace. It's justbeautiful. I've had many nice comments on it already. :)

Thank you, Lissa :)

I'm glad it worked out okay for you.... does Lenci approve?
You know how bunnies can be. If she doesnt like it there might be hell to pay! lol....

LOL Annie! Yes, the dogs do have tosniff da bunny butt! I think they want to know if they arepuppies or what? and who they are? and when the "candy dispenser" isgoing to pop out another candy ball for them! :?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
and when the "candy dispenser" is going to pop out another candy ball for them! :?

eek7.gif

eeeeeeeeewwwww!
icon_green2.gif

:p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL Annie! Yes, the dogs do have to sniff da bunny butt! I thinkthey want to know if they are puppies or what? and who they are? andwhen the "candy dispenser" is going to pop out another candy ball forthem! :?

ROTFL!!!!! That is the grossiest mental picture ever, but the thing is, it's sooooooooo true!!! lol :p:p

Oh yes it is Annie! Syd things we got Bo just for that purpose! :?

Sorry to gross you out m.e., but dogs love the bunny poo!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh yes it is Annie! Syd things we got Bo just for that purpose! :?

Sorry to gross you out m.e., but dogs love the bunny poo!

They really do! I figure, if it's fine for rabbits to eat, i'd think it wouldnt hurt my dog...... :?:?:?

The thing is my dogs trail along my rabbits when the bunnies are on theloose, like they are just hoping and waiting for those special "bunnym&m's".

Latest posts

Back