Sandhills_Rabbit's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh yes it is Annie! Syd things we got Bo just for that purpose! :?

Sorry to gross you out m.e., but dogs love the bunny poo!

They really do! I figure, if it's fine for rabbits to eat, i'd think it wouldnt hurt my dog...... :?:?:?

The thing is my dogs trail along my rabbits when the bunnies are on theloose, like they are just hoping and waiting for those special "bunnym&m's".
LOL yep, that's what we call them: Doggie m&m's

They are actually full of good nutrients so they won't hurt the dog at all....

other than their breath!!!!!! :X

Bo B Bunny wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh yes it is Annie! Syd things we got Bo just for that purpose! :?

Sorry to gross you out m.e., but dogs love the bunny poo!

They really do! I figure, if it's fine for rabbits to eat, i'd think it wouldnt hurt my dog...... :?:?:?

The thing is my dogs trail along my rabbits when the bunnies are on theloose, like they are just hoping and waiting for those special "bunnym&m's".
LOL yep, that's what we call them: Doggie m&m's

They are actually full of good nutrients so they won't hurt the dog at all....

other than their breath!!!!!! :X

I feel like my dogs have icky dog breath anyways.... maybe the bunny pellets might actually improve it!!! lol

They are so cute. My mom has grounded me fromanimals. I own 15 different animals right now and am talking aboutgetting another 1 or 2 for my mini-rex to play with. I am still tryingto get rid of the new zealands. Though it is not like I don't wantthem!!! I am going to get them on Sunday. My mom doesn'y even no aboutit yet. I am waiting till the last min. to tell her so that she can'tyell all that much!:D

Does anyone want them? It would get me out of very deep water!!

bunnylover78642 wrote:
They are so cute. My mom has grounded me from animals. I own 15different animals right now and am talking about getting another 1 or 2for my mini-rex to play with. I am still trying to get rid of the newzealands. Though it is not like I don't want them!!! I am going to getthem on Sunday. My mom doesn'y even no about it yet. I am waiting tillthe last min. to tell her so that she can't yell all that much!:D

Does anyone want them? It would get me out of very deep water!!

I so very badly wish I could take them.... talking about deep water,i'm in very deep water right now with my hubby because of theducklings! I dont know what i was thinking when i got them.... i musthave been having a momentary lapse of all reason. I do love the duckiebabies though, and he's just going to have to suffer with them. I thinkhe'd have a coronary if i got any other critters though....

:(:(:(

Casper is the cutest!

Love the ducks, wish I could have ducks, my husband said NO MOREANIMALS UNTIL WE GET A BIGGER HOUSE, so I asked if I should startpacking... LOL

orgeous pics, keep 'em comming!:)

LOL sandhills your house sounds like a zoo!!
Bet it's fun though :):):):):)
I love all the pics by the way they are great!!!!!!

More bunny pictures....

Some pictures of Pea Wea (pronounced 'pee wee'):

87751898.jpg

87751896.jpg

87751889.jpg

A cute shot of Caspar, Pea Wea, and Cupcake:

87751884.jpg

A nice one of Caspar and Pea Wea:

87751886.jpg

I got Cupcake - Pea Wea kisses caught on film!:

87751881.jpg

I just wanted to share a picture of a sleeping Pea Wea....
This little cutie came upstairs to run around, and wore himself out. Hewas giving us soooooo many bunny kisses, and was just running aroundexploring. Now he's all tuckered out.

87964455.jpg

I had to come toyour home thread after seeing this photo on the no bunnies allowedthread, just so I could tell you how beautiful the two of you are!Every Mother and Daughter should be so lucky to have such a wonderfulpicture as this taken together. Thank you for sharing it with us!:)

RaspberrySwirl

You have such a beautiful family. The bunniesjust melt me and I'm already mush. You are gorgeous. Jaiden's anabsolute Doll, she took after her mom. I Love Love Love the littleduckies. They are so cute and Fluffy and have such cutenames. I want to live at your house lol.

Tina

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I had to come to your home threadafter seeing this photo on the no bunnies allowed thread, just so Icould tell you how beautiful the two of you are! Every Mother andDaughter should be so lucky to have such a wonderful picture as thistaken together. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

RaspberrySwirl

Thank you so much, Raspberry Swirl, for the sweet words on Jaiden &my picture together. We actually just took that snapshot a tiny bitago. She was procrastinating.... not wanting to go to bed, and so idecided to get a picture so people could see what she looks like.

I don't know who is more beautiful, you or Jaiden Rose. Both of you look so happy in the picture.

I think bunnies are cutest when they are sleeping like Pea Wea, they are stretched out and so relaxed.

Rainbows!

dajeti2 wrote:
You have such a beautiful family. The bunnies just melt me andI'm already mush. You are gorgeous. Jaiden's an absolute Doll, she tookafter her mom. I Love Love Love the little duckies. They are so cuteand Fluffy and have such cute names. I want to live at your house lol.

Tina

Thank you, dajeti2..... everyone's rabbit pictures turn me to mush,too. I think they must do that to all of us here at R.O. (I dont thinki'm the only one that's addicted to this site!).

Jaiden is a doll..... she has her naughty moments like any child, butoverall she is an absolute dream! I couldnt have asked for a betterchild, and she's my only one, so I feel like I hit the jackpot the veryfirst time!

The ducky-duo is definatly something else! They have gotten huge injust a week of having them! I swear they've already doubled insize!!!:shock:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I don't know who is more beautiful, you or Jaiden Rose. Both of you look so happy in the picture.

I think bunnies are cutest when they are sleeping like Pea Wea, they are stretched out and so relaxed.

Rainbows!

Thank you, Pet_Bunny.... that was way too sweet of a compliment! Ithink happy children are infectious.... when my daughter is justbeaming and smiling a mile a minute, i cant help but do it also!

I wish the sleepy-time photo of Pea Wea was clearer.... the look on hislittle face while sleeping was totally angelic! He has got to be themost peaceful, cherubic looking bun ever! (I do feel that way aboutevery bun though....lol)

Latest posts

Back