RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We hadan utlrasound today and saw the baby for the first time and got to hear its heart beating. It is so hard to believe that something less than 1cm could have such a strong heartbeat. Wow, this is REALLY happening!

EdieRabbitsMom wrote:
We hadan utlrasound today and saw the baby for the first time and got to hear its heart beating. It is so hard to believe that something less than 1cm could have such a strong heartbeat. Wow, this is REALLY happening!

Its amazing when i wanted to puke 24/7 i tho ught the same thing, how can somet hing so little reak so much havoc with my body,lol!!!!!!!!!!1

Haha, it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers! It's crazy too, how big they can get when they're inside. You're definitely ready to have your body back to yourself towards the end. At birth, one minute they're a real person inside you and the next they have clothes on. Surreal!

EmilytheStrange wrote:
Haha, it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers! It's crazy too, how big they can get when they're inside. You're definitely ready to have your body back to yourself towards the end. At birth, one minute they're a real person inside you and the next they have clothes on. Surreal!
Then for the next couple of weeks when you are holding them you are sitting there in AWWWW saying "I cant believe a baby that size was inside me!!!!"

Ok here are two videos of the baby moving inside with a remote on top of my belly, one of the you can see a real bigbumping that is the baby, and the other one you see some rolls and bumps and such. Earlier before turning the camera oni had the remote onmy stomach and it fell off and on to the floor cause the baby kicked so hard.

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n276/theicequeen99121/?action=view&current=HPIM3092.flv

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n276/theicequeen99121/?action=view&current=HPIM3090.flv

I threw up for 7 of my 9 mos with Luke. It was bad!

and I wanted to tell you all that my niece is pregnant!!! *YAY*

Shehad a miscarriagelast year so we are all very excited! This will be her first!

That is so cute, Fran!

Right now, since I am not pregnant (thank goodness!) and can't imagine being pregnant....having a human inside me just sounds so odd, lol.

It's kinda like a little monster in your tummy!

Hahaha :p.

You have to be careful for the spores in the air too, I believe! but most cats are clean if they are inside. I didn't tell my hubby that, tho! :DI'm so bad! LOL!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I have been tested for Toxis plasmosis and am clean but wash my hands after ha ndling the boxes. I dont have a choice cuase i cant leave it up to hubby cause my cats are very particular and if the boxes arent cleaned they will pee outside the box. I have cleaned it will all my kids and they are fine............ well somedays i wonder about them, but generally they are ok,lol.

yes BoB i am having a boy.

Congrats to your niece , before having my first son i had two miscarriages, so when i was pregnant with him it was the longest pregnancy in the world cause i stressed till i hit every milestone,lol. Good luck to her.

Amy I had a guy ask me seriously what it felt like to have a baby inside moving , i explained to him like this............... Imagine you eating a large sub sandwhich, then imagine it trying to get out of your stomach,lol!!!!!!!!!!!! that is what a baby m oving inside feels like.

Alicia you are ttttttooooooooo swwweeet you didnt have to send anything to me. I loved the blankets they feel so thick, they will be great for making baby burritos,lol out of the baby. And of course Thumper is a cutie, i have a maternity shirt with Thumper on it,lol.

The babys name is going to be Dallas!!!!!!! just kidding , if i did that you would all think i was seriously unstable,lol. But we have decided that they baby's name is going to be Brayden Patrick, now this isnt in stone cause if i come across another name that i fall in love with it could change but so far it is going to be Brayden.

I go to the ob on Friday , and i get to complain to her so she can tell me that she cant do anything and i wont feel better till delivery, uggghhhh i am in so much pain.

:DWhat? I am so thrilled about your baby. Honestly everyone she is such a sweet person. I am sending the bunny Saturday.

I LOVE THAT NAME!

I hope you feel better soon.

I loooove the name Brayden.

Alicia is so sweet, huh? She got us a package over here, too! I am a slacker and need to send hers out....I have stuff that I have collected for her all over my house....lol!

Well I am nearing the end, i have 30 days. Had my doctors appointment on friday and the baby is still high, i am soft and thinning and i am still closed. Sorry for the TMI,lol. I dont know what she is talking about the baby being high he feels like he has been residing in my hips,lol.

34w6d3.jpg

Not a very flattering pic but hey, at this point there is nothing flattering about me, I wobble when i walk, i have no ankles and my feet are swollen,lol.

Dang AMy and Minda that was a quick reply,lol. Thanks guys i am excited, a lil bitter sweet since this is it, but i cant wait to have my body back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to be able to walk without hurting, or looking like a weeble wobble, i want my ankles back,lol!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back