RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
its a boy Brayden Patrick on 11-20-08 @11:42am weight 8lb11oz and 20" long

:time: Wheee!!! YES!:heartbeat: So happy for you! Congratulations! LOVE the name... 8 lb 11 oz! Oh my GOODNESS! Such a BIG boy!(Have any football teams signed him on yet? :shock:)

Thanks everyone, no my man had no part in this,lol!!!!!!!!!!! well he did but it was short,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes he was big i seriously thought 7 lbs, he has a lil head,lol. I only gained 16 lbs so he was nearly half of that weight . I will post pics as soon as i am feeling more up to it.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
its a boy Brayden Patrick on 11-20-08 @11:42am weight 8lb11oz and 20" long

YES!!!!!!!!!!

He get his bunny yet? :biggrin2:
yes he has his bunny and has his blanket on too!!!!!!!.
YAY! I can't wait to see pictures, oh and I need pictures of him in his onesie! Have to see how he looks wearing Thumper!

only 16 lbs???? and half of that was him. the other half all that other junk. Fran, by the time you get home you'll have only maybe 2 oz to loose until you're back to your pre-pregnancy weight!! yeah for you!! :biggrin2:

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting :biggrin2: What color hair does he have? Is he a baldy or does it look like he's wearing a wig? What do your other boys think of him? How did the delivery go (ouch)? Can't wait to see pictures of the newest bunny lover!

Fran, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see his little face!

[align=center]Congratulations! [/align]
[align=center]
10.gif
[/align]

Here he is minutes after being born

HPIM3244.jpg

Here is Brayden and one of his big brothers, i love this pic i am going to get it blown up and put it in a frame

HPIM3254.jpg

Here is Brayden when we got home, all bundled up.

HPIM3255.jpg

Back