RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fran, he's beautiful! I LOVE the picture of him and his big brother. He looks so proud!! I agree that it will make a great picture for your wall :)

8lb 11oz as well... That's big! I was a huge baby- I was 9lb 5oz lol :? My mum has never forgiven me I don't think! :p

How are you? I hope you're all well! :)

Both your sons are so sweet. Brayden is such a cute baby :D

Congratulations.

mouse_chalk wrote:
8lb 11oz as well... That's big! I was a huge baby- I was 9lb 5oz lol :? My mum has never forgiven me I don't think! :p
Haha! My roommate's mom told me that her first daughter was 7 lb., her first son was 7.5 lb., then there was Sean, our roommate. He was over 10 lb! :shock:

When you look at him, you could tell he was a big baby. He's built stocky :p

I was 6 lb! :D

Awww! Those pictures are adorable! I always love to see the newborns in their little baby-hats (that never seem to fit just right). The picture with new older brother is adorable! He doesn't have that "oh, crap" look on his face :p Awwwwww!

Fran, he is GORGEOUS! What a cutie! How are YOU feeling? ...getting any rest?

purplepeacock wrote:
what were those chips that were kinda of like a corn chip but they were folded like little fans?? does anyone remember?

OK, forgive me for being off topic... but it's been nagging me for days! (Sorry, might be a touch of OCD!)

Were you thinking of DIPSY DOODLES Corn Chips? They were folded like fans and salty like Fritos, came in a blue and yellow bag.

kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Haha! My roommate's mom told me that her first daughter was 7 lb., her first son was 7.5 lb., then there was Sean, our roommate. He was over 10 lb! :shock:

Wow! I was born exactly one month early and I was 3 lbs and I think 1 oz. But I am a twin too so.

BSAR wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

Wow! I was born exactly one month early and I was 3 lbs and I think 1 oz. But I am a twin too so.
3lb 1oz!!! woah you were tiny! I feel sorry for my mom i was 9lb something Tom was 8lb 9oz and Chris was just 12lb:shock::shock:we just found out hes the biggest baby to be delivered at nelson hospital:shock::shock:Brayden Is gorgeous and he looks so perfect!
:shock:

Thanks everyone we are doing great. I am breastfeeding so that has its challenges that i am trying to go through without whimping out,lol. He seems to be up every three hours with at least one 4 hour stretch. I am not looking forward to my hubby going back to work next week cause i will have my hands full with my other two l ittle ones,lol

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Thanks everyone we are doing great. I am breastfeeding so that has its challenges that i am trying to go through without whimping out,lol. He seems to be up every three hours with at least one 4 hour stretch. I am not looking forward to my hubby going back to work next week cause i will have my hands full with my other two l ittle ones,lol
Aww. That will be tough. If I lived closer I would love to come help out! I love kids!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I hear you! Hubby going back to work is the hardest time, LOL. Good on you for nursing him, even though I know it's tough. I made it through two months with my youngest.

Back