RIP: Tiny has bladder infection/sludge (thought it was seizures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god. I am in absolute shock. I can't evenh sere to type. I am so rsoprry, Peg. Tiny and I had a few bonding moments while I was there.

UI just can't beleive this.

Oh no, this just makes me want to cry. I can't even think of what to say at this point. I'm so, so very sorry!

All I can say is that I'm so sorry...from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry...

<3 Alexah

ra7751 wrote:
I remember the news story about some bottled water coming directly from a city tap but I don't remember the brand...
This, or last months issue of Readers Digest had a huge write up about that. I couldn't tell you which one as my dogs recently went on a magazine eating spree.

Aquafina wasn't it?

ra7751 wrote:
I remember the news story about some bottled water coming directly from a city tap but I don't remember the brand. And don't think you are immune to water problems if you are on well water....you just have different issues especially if you live in a farming region. There was so much stuff inmy water that salt water aquariums grew very large crops of algae if they had any sunlight at all. I had to really test and treat the water to keep any fish alive. And I am not so sure about the faucet filters. We used them all the time and Yoda still had bladder sludge. After we went to bottled water, he never had issues again.

Randy

undergunfire wrote:
Oh my god. I am in absolute shock. I can't evenh sere to type. I am so rsoprry, Peg. Tiny and I had a few bonding moments while I was there.

Like the time he came charging into your room because you were feeding your bunnies bananas and he wanted some?

I need to share this quickly and then I don't know what else to say.

I went out to feed the rabbits and was coming back in here to spend the night w/ Tiny. I heard a noise - it turned out to be the birds on the forest sounds stuff I had playing - but something inside me said to come in and check on Tiny anyway.

He was laying on his side breathing hard. He did a few open-mouth breathing gasps for maybe 2 minutes or so. He also did some little cries.

Then.....he was gone.

I will start a rainbow bridge thread for him....later. Maybe later tonight...maybe tomorrow. I don't know - and I can't say for sure when it will be. I do ask that no one else start it but allow me to do so.

At this point - I don't know how I can go on....my heart is breaking. How can I be "Tiny's Mom" without my Tiny....know what I mean?

Peg

You will always be Tiny's Mom. He's gone but he'll always be a part of you. He'll also be a reminder to cherish all the time you have with those you love.

RIP Tiny. I'm so sorry he lost his fight, peg.

You will always be Tiny's Mom... as he has stolen a huge hunk of your heart and there he will remain always

Susan

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Tiny made such a big impact on so many people that never even actually met him. Take care of yourself during this very difficult time.

TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

Like the time he came charging into your room because you were feeding your bunnies bananas and he wanted some?

Everytime I would throw away a banana peel, I would say to myself, "Oh, crap, Tiny would have loved to have that."

......and from now on I will never throw away another banana peel.

I am in tears. I wish I could be there one more time to give Tiny a banana peel.

I need to go talk to Morgan right now.

:cry4:

Latest posts

Back