RIP: Tiny has bladder infection/sludge (thought it was seizures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Bea is sitting beside him and looking at me as if to say, "Fix him mama...".

How do I help her? Do I leave him on the floor with her until she's ready to say goodbye? How will I know when she's said "goodbye"?

HELP?

Peg

Never been thru that, but I'm guessing you will know, she will move onto something else. As hard as it is tho, its a good thing she's getting to say good bye.

I'm so sorry it turned out like this, I was hoping he'd beat the odds.

Yes, she needs the time to realize that he's gone. Talk to her and let her know you tried and he tried.

I'm so sorry...... my heart is just breaking for you, peg.

I called Randy within probably a minute of his passing and his first words were "NO" and then several times "I'm in shock".

Earlier today we had talked about how we both expected Tiny to pull out of this - that it might be hard...but we both felt like he had a good chance.

I think I just drove Miss Diva bunny away by going and sitting beside him - so I'm going to leave him alone for a bit so she can say her goodbyes. I did get a picture of her beside him staring at him.....

Peg

That picture will be sad, but very special to you in the future, Peg.

Alicia hasn't been on, but I called her and left her a message to let her know. We have been talking about Tiny and she was the one who called me to let me know Tiny was sick...and I burst into tears.

I'm working on a special picture for you now, Peg.

Please hang in there for us. I wish I could be there to greet you with a bowl of bubble gum ice cream and a big huge hug.

Peg, I just want to say how very sorry I am. It is very much a shock.

Probably isn't the best time, but I am feeling that this sounds alot like congestive heart failure to me:(. I've been through it with my first bun, who was a bigger bun as well at about 8 lbs and the labored breathing is a symptom of that (which I know other ailments are too). Did the vet happen to do an xray of his heart?

Again, I'm so sorry. Just know you did everything you could:hug:.

Tiny-binky free with your buddies:rainbow:

What??? This is so not right. I can't believe he's gone. I'm so sorry Peg.

I feel really bad for Miss Bea. Maybe before you take Tiny away, you can rub him with a towel or stuffed toy and give that to her? So she has something that smells like him to snuggle with.

:sad:

If this is in poor taste - I apologize. I will not share the video of her grooming him - at least not right now - it is still too close to my heart.

These two had a true love.....

My dear breeder friend Lisa just posted this on the lionhead USA list...

This evening Peg Flint's Flemish Giant, Tiny, passed away. Anyone who knows Peg, knows how much she loved him. Please keep Peg in your thoughts and prayers as she works through her grief. The days that follow will be very difficult for her. Some bunnies touch our lives in such a way that they become so much more than pets. Tiny was such a bunny. He had so much character and personality. I, for one, always looked forward to the next chapter of the Tiny & Miss Bea saga. The remaining chapters will be written on the other side, but for now, thanks to Peg, wehold the memories of a life, a friend, an amazing bunny.

I don't want the chapters to be written on the "other side".....I want them HERE!!!!

Anyway - here are photos of Miss Bea saying her goodbyes...

Peg

Oh Peg, this is heartbreaking, and I don't find the pictures in bad taste atall. There's no need to apologize. If you want to share your video I'd be honored to watch it whenever you'd be ready. They were sucha perfect team.

peg...i don't even have words right now. i can't believe this is seriously happening. i'm so sorry for your loss. my chest hurts for you...my heart just broke. tiny was such an asset to this forum...

if there is anything i can do for you...i can't even imagine what or begin to fathom...

i wish the best to you and yours, i truly truly do.

with much love and sorrow,

Tracy

Tiny: :rainbow:You were so loved in life, and will continue to be so loved without missing a beat. You are missed. Binky free, big boy.

I really don't know what to say...other than I am so very sorry. Rest in peace Tiny :rainbow:

I just wanted to let you know that you and Tiny will be in my thoughts; I know how hard it is to lose a furry, especially one that was really close to your heart.

Tiny, binky free, beautiful!

Oh Peg, Im just in shock right now. I cant believe this is happening. This is just not fair.

Tiny was so special to all of us. I always loved hearing about his antics and his love affair with Miss Bea. Im going to miss him so much.

I know you must be in so much pain right now.

We're here for you.

Haley

Latest posts

Back