(RIP) Chippy has another lump

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naturestee asked about Chippy today... Her internet is out and she wanted to know how Chippy is feeling of late. I will let her know about latestdevelopmentstonight when I get home from work.

I do hope things are going well for Chippy today. I understand completely about the good days and bad days. Let's hope she has more good days coming up for you both to share more memories and snuggles.

:pray: Sending all of the good vibes and prayers I am able to send your way.

myheart

I talked to Dr.C tonight.

It's confirmed that Chippy has cancer.
However, he said that it might spread slowly and Chippy could be with us for a few more months.... maybe longer.....maybe sooner.

Bittersweet to say the least.

I'll add more when I can focus a bit more.

Right now, we're broadcasting for the next hour or so...
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bunny-room-cam

Jim

I just wanted you to know that my rabbit Jacques (who had cancer) did not have any symptoms (other than a growth) until the very end.
His quality of life was excellent and he really did not suffer.

I am hoping that Chippy will be like that.

I missed Jacques a lot butI never saw him suffering even one day.

He keeled over eating parsley.

:hug:

Maureen

angieluv wrote:
Jim

I just wanted you to know that my rabbit Jacques (who had cancer) did not have any symptoms (other than a growth) until the very end.
His quality of life was excellent and he really did not suffer.

I am hoping that Chippy will be like that.

I missed Jacques a lot butI never saw him suffering even one day.

He keeled over eating parsley.

:hug:

Maureen
Maureen, I dont want to think that that's what happened to my sweet Angel. We had that mammory tumor removed, but almost one year later, in one day, she went downhill and we lost her. I still dont know if this is related.

I loved to see her in that tent tonight and am about to go make one for my crew or maybe get the concrete pouring tube out again. Was she was really tearing around, or was that just my internet connection?

Chippy is doing well.

She's been acting as if nothing is wrong...except she left part of her dinner from last night. However, she ate a more than normal amount of hay. I figure that's still a good thing.

:pray:

I set up the webcam so she can have some runtime while I monitor her....

:hearts::privateeyes:hearts::hug::hearts::bunnydance::hearts::pray::hearts::rainbow::hearts::bunnyheart:hearts::hearts:hearts::love::hearts:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bunny-room-cam

Oh chippy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Just enjoy one day at a time with her, take the time to make those extra memories.

When my Pidgey was on his way out, I had to take him to his last bunny picnic. I am so glad I did, it was a beautiful day and he was sooo good that day, he sat and sniffed the fresh air as if all is medical problems had been blown away. It was a special day that I will never forget, he was a happy boy on that day and thats the way i want to remember him.

Special noserubs for chippy!

Chippy seems to be doing fine today.
She has been eating less pellets lately, but is making up for it chowing down on hay. SheLOVES the hay I got from SweetMeadow.

I checked her biopsy site because she's been fussing with it. She pulled the fur and it looks like she may have been biting it a bit....but nothing serious and it looks okay.... and the lump has not returned.:pray:
I had to hold her on her back and she HATED it. She "nailed" me pretty good on the arm to let me know....'bout an 8 inch scratch. Owieboo-boo.

bunnymommy76 wrote:
Darn, I keep missing the chippy show! Anything scheduled for tonight, I would love to see that little angel.
I'm going to try to broadcast tonight......in an hour or so if I can.

Latest posts

Back