Ringo and his Ongoing Story of Hope

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez he handles nail-cutting really well.............
such a sweet boy

you do a great job cutting nails.
I'd never have a video done of me doing nails ; it would be a comedy :biggrin2:

So I managed to find mixed dried with apples which is a hit here. I put under Ringo's pellets. He found them almost instantly. Than took off running.

Hilarious! When I first got Tony I was feeding him the horrible Kay-tee pellets with the "dental bites" which were just coarser, multicolored pellets. He would pick just these out of the pellets and leave the rest! My guys are the same way about running off with treats too. With Muffin and Tony it's to hide it from each other--it's hilarious to watch them chase each other around for an apple core, especially because they tend to drop their prize about halfway to their hiding place. You must be giving him something good if he has to go hide to enjoy it!

So when we got Ringo he was about 6mnths old count back that would be about Jan when he was born. So when we chose a "B-Day" we chose the same as my brother.... Jan 9th! So that makes him 4 years old!

100_3700.jpg

100_3721.jpg

100_3725.jpg

100_3726.jpg

100_3727.jpg

100_3732.jpg

I thought of Ringo and Apple a week ago at the shelter because they have a head-tilt bunny there. She's an agouti netherland with a pretty slight tilt. She's such a sweetie. They had a cottontail cottage and she loved going up and down it, sticking her head out the windows and exploring. I cut her nails and she was not nearly as well-behaved as Ringo! She didn't trance at all so I had to hold her upright and cut one-handed, but she was a trooper. All the volunteers love her because she's so sweet. I didn't think I was up to cutting nails of the shelter bunnies (because if I mess up it's not my own bunny that's bleeding!), not to mention a special-needs shelter bunny, but I just went for it and the head-tilt girlie was the most easy-going of them all.
:inlove:

Latest posts

Back