Ringo and his Ongoing Story of Hope

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
On a negative he has had some bad rolling episodes. Yesterday and today have been bad days. Now mind you he will be rolling in his pen, pick him up put him outside his pen to play...Not once will he roll. It is like nothing was wrong. NOT ONCE!!:?
Is that just a fluke, or has he learned that rolling sometimes "earns" him freedom outside of his specially-designed cage? Boy, I wouldn't be surprised if a bun would pull something like that, although Ringo's probably too honest and there's really some strange medical explanation for his normal behavior in wide-open spaces....

Jenk

Jenk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
On a negative he has had some bad rolling episodes. Yesterday and today have been bad days. Now mind you he will be rolling in his pen, pick him up put him outside his pen to play...Not once will he roll. It is like nothing was wrong. NOT ONCE!!:?
Is that just a fluke, or has he learned that rolling sometimes "earns" him freedom outside of his specially-designed cage? Boy, I wouldn't be surprised if a bun would pull something like that, although Ringo's probably too honest and there's really some strange medical explanation for his normal behavior in wide-open spaces....

Jenk

I think that is part of it. He learned flopping to his side when we went to give him shots got pets, crasins and delayed the shot.

Though one way I can tell is when I call out to him if he shoves the blanket after he is angry that it happened. Which means he didn't want it to happen.

One I am going to change the title.

Two he had a good day yesterday! Right now he is sitting in his litter pan munchong on hay.

Also going to add two previous threads about Ringo here. :D

Ringo is such a sweet little bunny. Don't have much to add other than I hope he does well. I can imagine him all flopped out- makes me want to pet him! Such a beautiful little boy, and you're a beautiful person for taking care of him like you do.

I also like the look of that hay and may be buying some for Erik when he comes home!

Ringo is a LOVE! He is currently running around.

The hay is awesome! Smells so good.:biggrin2:

I think re-naming the title was very appropriate :). Not only for other rabbits that may develop head tilt, but also for their owners that may be led to believe that a head tilt bunny has no chance of a happy life. One look at Ringo (and Apple) and you know that's not the case :)

Jan

Someone came by today for a bonding date but it didn't work. After that I took out Ringo and Apple.

They were so cute. They ate and the ran around. Showing off there speed. She fell in love with Apple. (She already knows Ringo)

This is the woman that if something happened to us would take Ringo and now Apple. I know she would do everything for them and it gives me peace.

I don't know if Ali has posted this anywhere in this thread - but she and I were discussing it the other night.

There's something special about a rabbit that has (or has had) head tilt. Its like...they know what good times are - and they know what bad times are....and they are so appreciative of the good times - and also appreciative of the humans who help them feel better.

I really have a heart for head tilt rabbits....they just...have something special about them. I hate that they get sick..but it seems to give them an "old soul" feel about them.

Just my .02

I just wanted to say I am so blessed to have him.

I have two more...

Hope no one minds the clothes. I just got home alittle while ago. :D

Haha! That was fun to see you with Ringo... he's so focused on those Craisins, head tilt or not!

I think tho, I liked your bunny voice the best:biggrin2:

Funny thing is that it is really with him. I do some what with the others but not really.

Elvis is dangerous when it comes to bannana chips. He is only allowed them if he is caged and can't go after me. :shock:

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
ROFL. Thats to funny. I just hide on the bed if they come for more. HEE HEE neither one of them will jump up
Only Elvis, Dallas, and Connor will jump on the bed.

Latest posts

Back