(Resolved) Time sensitive decision - Please advise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you name him after a famous prize fighter. he looks like he was in a fight and he has a lot of attitude.

I have to look it up on the internet becauseI barely know the names of any prize fighters:?

angieluv wrote:
Why don't you name him after a famous prize fighter. he looks like he was in a fight and he has a lot of attitude.

I have to look it up on the internet becauseI barely know the names of any prize fighters:?
How about Rocky?

slavetoabunny wrote:
angieluv wrote:

How about Rocky?
Considering how he looked when you obtained him, and the fact that he's a fighter in many ways, I think that Rocky is perfect.

:biggrin2:

See how well his side is healing up? These pics were taken just half an hour ago.

Photos950-1.jpg

Photos951.jpg

Wow I just saw this thread. You have healed him up so nice Leaf!! You are such an angel!! I think that his name should be Lucky because he is so lucky to have been saved by such a caring person.

:inlove:He is very cute. You could also name him Chance, for the second chance he has been given at life.

Lucky was the original want, but I don't know... Rocky is great but I've had a past pet nameed Rocky (RIP).

Knuckles it is!!

Great work Mother Theresa de los conejos!

It's nice to read this journey all in one chunk -- and no chinese movie endings!:D

I went ahead and marked this one as resolved...

Knuckles now looks and feels like a "real bunny".

Tuesday he goes in for his last checkup pertaining to this whole mess, and his neuter will be scheduled while I'm at the office.

:biggrin2:

Hi Leaf

I just want to tell you that my rabbit is doing great, after the medicine the the vet give him he is dog great. He doesn't don that sound any more and I see him very happy.

Thank you again for your advise and help

Hi every body. I want to say THNAK YOU so much for your support and help with my rabbit. He is doing great. The medicine is working fine. He is happy and run all ove the house. I am so glad for that.

Back