(RESOLVED!!!!!) - REHOME: NJ/NY - BUCKLEY HAS A NEW HOME IN NY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea for Buckley :clapping:I am so glad he is getting a home with someone from RO :thumbup

The only other thing I have to say is I am a bit jealous, I wish I could have him! ;):biggrin:

YAY !!! :yahoo:

Ihave Buckley!!!:clapping:

He arrived a couple of hours ago. :bunnydance:

He's settling in nice.
He's eaten food and hay....and he peed.
I'm sure he'll be fine.

He's got'st mostly "his stuff", so he's adjusting well.
He's got his cage, food bowl, water bottle, blankie, litter pan, food, hay, litter.

Last I looked, he was loafed out on his blankie in his cage. :biggrin:

He's such a cutie!! :inlove:

So soft!!!
And, he's seemed to have mellowed out a bit, too.
He even lets me pet him without putting up too much protest.:pet:

I'll take pics, if I can find the battery charger for the cam. :huh

:brown-bunny

JimD wrote:
YAY !!! :yahoo:

Ihave Buckley!!!:clapping:

He arrived a couple of hours ago. :bunnydance:

He's settling in nice.
He's eaten food and hay....and he peed.
I'm sure he'll be fine.

He's got'st mostly "his stuff", so he's adjusting well.
He's got his cage, food bowl, water bottle, blankie, litter pan, food, hay, litter.

Last I looked, he was loafed out on his blankie in his cage. :biggrin:

He's such a cutie!! :inlove:

So soft!!!
And, he's seemed to have mellowed out a bit, too.
He even lets me pet him without putting up too much protest.:pet:

I'll take pics, if I can find the battery charger for the cam. :huh

:brown-bunny

Oh, I can't wait to see pics and I cannot wait to meet him.

Going to check my calendar for this coming weekend - May 1-2 to see if I can meet in Syracuse... status quo with Dad at the moment... if that changes I will be in North Stonington, CT/Mystic area....

Denise

Ren:

How is Tully, NY (off of 81, south of Syracuse) for a meeting place? I have friends there and it is much easier than trying to meet on Route 90...

You can PM me or email - JimD was going to send my contact info...

Denise

Hey Jim and Denise. got your PM Jim. I can't be in CT this weekend but will be in there next weekend. Let me know.

Denise, did you get my e-mail? I know you're super busy, I just want to confirm that it got there. Check your spam mail if it's not in your inbox; sometimes yahoo mail winds up on peoples' spam.

hln917 wrote:
Hey Jim and Denise. got your PM Jim. I can't be in CT this weekend but will be in there next weekend. Let me know.
Hi Helen,

It looks like Buckley will be making the trip to upstate NY this Saturday.
Hopefully this will all work out so that we can do this.
I know Denise is excited to get him there.

He's really a cutie and full of character. If I have him at my place for too long, I may not want to give him up :biggrin:

JimD wrote:
hln917 wrote:
Hi Helen,

It looks like Buckley will be making the trip to upstate NY this Saturday.
Hopefully this will all work out so that we can do this.
I know Denise is excited to get him there.

He's really a cutie and full of character. If I have him at my place for too long, I may not want to give him up :biggrin:

Finalizing times for Saturday with Ren... I am so excited!!!!

Denise

Denise, did you get my email? I'm good for ~ 11:30 in Tully if you are. I'll shoot you another email in a bit with my cell and the make of my car.

And then life throws a curveball... dad is not doing well - the priest was out today - my family members did not call it "last rites" but it sounded like it was to me... and dad is much more at peace now... he is declining rapidly from the reports I am getting from CT.

I am hoping I can make it to Tully on Saturday - Ren - I will keep you updated here and through email.

Denise

RandomWiktor wrote:
Denise, did you get my email? I'm good for ~ 11:30 in Tully if you are. I'll shoot you another email in a bit with my cell and the make of my car.

I will keep you posted - mom told me don't come down "yet" so I am still planning on Tully for Saturday... I can email you and post here or PM...

Denise

Ok; just let me know by tonight so I know my schedule for tomorrow. Did I give you my cell yet so you can call me if there are any last minute changes?

Latest posts

Back