(RESOLVED!!!!!) - REHOME: NJ/NY - BUCKLEY HAS A NEW HOME IN NY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to help - could not remember the pics after I PM'ed you today after seeing 2000+ (I think that is what they had posted for entries but an early day leaves my brain not functioning at peak right now) rabbits of all breeds today but Buckley looks like my late T-Rex! I am a little brain dead at the moment but had a good day at the show.

I am in Connecticut this Thursday AM through Monday AM... or at my farm in upstate NY... after that... glad I can help this bunny out... it is my way of saying thanks to all who have been so kind to me on RO, and I miss having a Rex type bunny.

Denise

You have a PM Denise.

:weee:

Jim - I sent you another PM.

Denise

Haven't heard anything from Buckley's owners... hoping they find transport to CT while I am here as it is a much longer drive to my farm.

Denise

Hi Denise!

I haven't heard anything from Buckley's owners either.

I'm hoping they'll be able to meet up with you while you're in CT.
If they don't, I'm hoping it's just that they couldn't make the time or the ride.

There are other offers to help transport Buckley upstate if needed, but I know that his owners wanted to meet you.

Hi Jim:

I head back home later today and have heard nothing...hope all is well with Buckley and his owners.

Denise

Oh no, I hope everything is okay. You would think they would atleast let you know what is going on :(

Now that I am back at the farm in upstate NY... I heard from the gentleman who currently has Buckley and am waiting to hear on transport... he has a place here...just hoping it works out...

Denise

It looks like I'll be fostering Buckley until we can make arrangements to transport him to his new owner.

So, by Sunday, Buckley should be one step closer to his forever home with Denise.

I'm located in northern NJ....about 15 minutes from NYC.
There are two possible options for transport.
First option is to transport him to Denise in upstate NY (Rochester area).
The second option is to coordinate a bunny drop with Denise the next time she goes to CT (Mystic area).

Both destinations are quite a ride for me.
I could probably handle the shorter ride to Mystic.... 3 hours one way.
But Rochester is a bit far for me..... 6 hours one way.
Any offers to help out would be greatly appreciated.
I'll be sending PMs to those members that have already offered.

Thank you!!

Thank you for all your assistance - in addition to trying to get Buckley home my stepdad is not well and I am waiting for "the call." I told Jim I will keep him updated on my whereabouts... am hoping I can make this work for CT...

Denise

I can definitely do Syracuse, pending what happens with my stepdad. Weekends are best here due to work...if I am not in CT this Saturday I have to do a fundraiser with Mercy for the humane society... other than that I think most weekends are OK...except May 8th.

Thanks,

Denise

I'm good for most Fri-Sun except for this weekend so here's hoping we can work something out for this little sweetie!

Latest posts

Back