RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
That's not a bunny, that's a very small Old English Sheepdog! :shock:

old_english_sheepdog.jpg

:p

Pet Bunny, thanks for the compliments! :)

MBLM, not all lops can move their ears.Sebastian has what's called "Good ear control" I'd say he probably has"Excellent" ear control! LOL! Anytime he is very interested insomething he can stand them right up!

m.e., you know what this means don't you?We aren't too far away from a shaving! :dude:

Raspberry

Speaking of shaving.....

I think we're going to have to do Chompers, he's getting out of controlthese days. I will, of course, post a picture immediately if it doescome to that.

That's neat, Raz! What a talented bunny Sebbie is!! :)

Please don't shave my poor baby !! Do you want him in a speedo again!!?? lol

I'll gladly come groom him for you!! :D

I really, really, really, need to come and stealthat Sebbie away from you before you shave him again and leave him allnekid like!

Seriously RaspberrySwirl you have such an eye for photography! Although you seem to have the perfect subject to pose for you.

The pictures in the doll highchair are just priceless! I just love your Sebastian!

Fergi's mom

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how cute 'datboy is! Like you haven't heard that before ;) Let me try to rephrase itmore...eloquently:

Sebastian,

You are, without an inkling of doubt, one of the most winsome,charming, and lovable rabbits I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyeson.

:D

Bo's comment on hisrecent haircut made me wonder exactly how long it had been, so I wentand looked. It has been exactly TWO months! :shock:That issome fast growing hair! This was January 14th!

P81800641.jpg

And this was today!

Hair2.jpg

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!

What exactly are you feeding him? Miracle-Gro??

:p

This is thedownside of having your baby right next to your computer when you aretrying to get some work done! :(

PA1703271.jpg

What a BABE!!

How can you get anything done??

He's the sweetest little punkin. I swear, that rabbit is unbelieveable! He sure has eyes for his mom.

-Carolyn

Raz, you get off that computer and gopick that poor baby up. Look at how heis looking at you. Goget him and then come back. The little darlin' iswaiting. You can type with him in your lap. He can help you ...yeah it'll befun.

Tina
p.sp. I can't type to save my behind. Glasses broke so bear with me.

Latest posts

Back