RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want tosteal Sebastian's Little Girl's thunder because she has these posted onher thread, but I have to keep all major events listed here too! Todaywas his BIG DAY!!!

Happy Birthday!

SebastiansFirstBday011.jpg

SebastiansFirstBday031.jpg

SebastiansFirstBday011.jpg

That is so cute!

Tell Sebastian that Mocha, Spice, and myself say HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY! And give him a treat from his Canadian cousins. ;)

Oh now that is just tooo cute. I loveit.

Happy Birthday Sebastian!!

He is the most easy going bunny.Such asweetie. Give the little guy a big ol birthday kiss from me.

Tina

Thanks for all thewell wishes! I sent a friend an email with a copy of this photo of Seband his little girl. He replied with a suggestion that I needed someoneto talk to! :shock:

RaspberrySwirl

That's too funny Raspberry! People just don't understand us and our babies! ;)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Thanks for all the wellwishes! I sent a friend an email with a copy of this photo of Seb andhis little girl. He replied with a suggestion that I needed someone totalk to! :shock:

RaspberrySwirl
Youmean to tell me he saw all that cuteness and all he couldsaywas you need someone to talk to. Did you tell him you have someone totalkto and that we happen to adore Seabastian and his LittleGirl. oh wait

Yousaid this guy is a friend.I didn't mean to disyour friend. I just can't believe..Are you sure he was even looking atthe picture. Seriously cuz even my husband said Aww when he saw'Bastian. Are yousure... Ithink I need to shut up now and maybe switch to decaf. Sorryreally. I didn't mean to go all nuclear it's just Well I justcan't belive....I think I need some fresh air

Tna

The nerve of some people:X

No kidding!

You know what's funny, my husband and I found ourselves talking aboutSebbie yesterday when we saw a baby bunny that reminding me of him.Wonder if his ears were ringing!

I agree, our hubbies just don't understand....Everytime I show him a picture of someones gorgeous bun, he sort ofshakes his head and looks at me like I'm weird. I think I bore him withmy bunny obsession.

Vickie

PS - Anymore Sebbie pics to share with us Raspberry?

not yet...When Itook my disc to Wal-Mart yesterday to make some hard copies, 70% ofthem were Sebastian. :?I believe my non-fur kids wereoffended! :shock:So, I must take some more photo's of them.Actually there is this one. I really like it. It's of my middledaughter giving Sebastian some love. (And it has a non-fur kid in ittoo!)

Raspberry

Closeup01.jpg

Aww thats beautiful. Just look at him with his paw on her face.

I don't mind if we see fur or non-fur kids, all your photos arebeautiful. Its funny its like going round to a friends house for acuppa and her sharing her pics with me. Its great!

Vickie

I love that pic, Raspberry! :)

I'm just glad my hubby is as into the rabbits as I am. I don't feel solame going on and on about what the rabbits are doing all the time. :pHe's just as bad as I am with them, and we're constantly going"Awww.....Look at the buns." Or commenting on when they do something wethink is cute.

Closeup01.jpg

Great shot, Raspberry, as per usual. As Vickie said, the pawon her face is priceless. Is there anyone thatrabbit doesn't love???

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back