RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue what you're talking about. I have not deleted any posts on this thread.

Raspberry, can you help us clarify?

-Carolyn

I posted about the pictures of Sebbie.I posted back when she posted that he just sat there for it.And I posted a third time..........

I have called Raspberry and she will read thisand respond when she returns home. I haven't deleted anyposts in this thread. You may have been thinking of another.

-Carolyn

WELL DUH!!!!!! it was in the YOUR RABBIT PICTURES thread! People are confuselling the old woman here! :?

Dear Bo, I couldn't help but notice how youaccused Carolyn of deleting your replies. I am a bit preturbed. Why areyou making accusations and then not apologizing when you admit you weremistaken?

Tina

I asked about it. I didn't accuse Carolyn. There is also another admin person here.

Actually, I think that if she thinks I owe her one, it's her place to discuss that as well.

I Found the issue and posted it here, although I did hesitate evening asking........

Well girls....I'vebeen gone all evening and just returned to find that you haveflabbergasted yourselves and then solved it all at the same time!:) Yes, I did post the pictures in two places. Sorry if Iconfused anyone. I thought perhaps my personal post was getting so longthat it may be difficult for some people to enjoy new photos. I alsothought those particular photos were worth sharing in the main photothread. Glad all is clarified for everyone. :dude:

Raspberry

Sorry Raspberry. I didn't mean to mess up your thread :(

I just couldn't imagine what I had said! :shock:and I couldn't imagine the program messing up that much!

Anyhow, the whole thing was my stupidity combined with a really badmigraine... I shoulda just gone to bed and stayed off the computer!

Hey Raspberry!!! I just love the new pics! Iswear, that rabbit never ceases to amaze me. I cannot believe he putsup with that. My rabbits would kick my butt from here to Hades if Iever attempted that. :p

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sebastian's Little Girl wasplaying babies with her bunny again tonight! ;)

He doesn't mind at all but the other kids in the house think it's pathetic! :?

Raspberry
highchair2.jpg

highchair.jpg

NO! NO! YOU'RE KILLING ME!! I've never laughed this hard! Look at him!! Hahah!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sorry Raspberry. I didn't mean to mess up your thread :(
No worries about messing up my threadBo... I'm always a mess! :pBut truthfully I'm not really sureit's me you should be apologizing too....:?

Raspberry

Stephanie wrote:
Hey Raspberry!!! I just love the new pics! I swear, thatrabbit never ceases to amaze me. I cannot believe he puts up with that.My rabbits would kick my butt from here to Hades if I ever attemptedthat. :p
Stephanie!!!

I've missed you soooomuch!I was going to call you last nightto see if you were okaybut I didn't getback into townuntillate! Don't ever go away for so long again!:X

Raspberry

Sebastian is a Legend in his Own Time.

As happy as I am for his little girl, is as concerned as I am.

Can you imagine what His Little Girl will be expecting from every other rabbit in her life?

Who can compare to Sebastian?

He truly is a Legend in his Own Time.

-Carolyn

A great cheer...

"So you want a victory,
Well that makes you a wisher.
Cause one thing that is for sure, you ain't no Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer, Where is he?
I don't know, I don't know.

Go ask your Momma, and make sure you listen
Cause one thing that is for sure,
Bobby Fischer's missing.

He's Gone."