RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhilesince I got a shot of these two snuggling up, soI had to getit while the gettin' was good!

It seems like they don't slowdown long enough to snuggle so much any more! :X

Raspberry

NapTime3-25.jpg

I've been under the weather and missedalot. Raspberry, both of these pictures are Incredible. Your girls areboth beautiful. Sebastian is as always Adorable. Is there anyone thatrabbit doesn't like?;)He's always giving love to someone. Hereally is a sweetie. Go give him a kiss for me.

Tina

Carolyn wrote:
A great cheer...

"So you want a victory,
Well that makes you a wisher.
Cause one thing that is for sure, you ain't no Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer, Where is he?
I don't know, I don't know.

Go ask your Momma, and make sure you listen
Cause one thing that is for sure,
Bobby Fischer's missing.

He's Gone."

:)

NEWS FLASH!

THEY LOCATED BOBBY FISCHER LAST WEEKEND!

He was found in Iceland. :shock:

OOooooo, That Bobby Fischer :X !!!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It's been awhile since I got ashot of these two snuggling up, so?I had to get it while the gettin'was good!

?It seems like they don't slow down long enough to snuggle so much any more! :X?

Raspberry

NapTime3-25.jpg

?

What a Dream.

Thank you for sharing this, Raspberry.

-Carolyn

:) i'm sorry , i think my reply gotlost!! if it did ....these are incredible pictures....very cute bun andlittle girl!!! from bugsybun, in windsor ontario canada

OMG you have a cockatoo! I love them! I cantbelieve that your bird likes your rabbit! I have a Lilac Crowned Amazonand she HATES my rabbits...she walks around and screams "GOOD BYE, GOODBYE" she wants them to leave:D

~Amy+Nimue~
(nim-a-way)

Hey Raspberry...

So I see you haven't replied to my post about Bobby Fischer.

Tells me that you're not up on the latest News.

Hmmph. Pity.

-Carolyn

Sorry dear, afterwe covered it in our phone conversation I forgot to come back to thethread and reply! :? Actually, ever since you mentioned thisguy's name to me, I've heard it on several TV shows (even some reallyold ones that are in re-runs!) and a commercial, and on the news a timeor two. At least now I know who he is! :dude:

Raspberry

Easter is over andSebastian has a new avatar! Hit your refresh button to see the new one!

My middle daughter took the scissors tothe dog today! :shock: I'm so glad I got home before she gotto the bunny! At least when I do it I try to make it even...The poordog looks like it got attacked by a weed eater! :?

RaspberrySwirl

I'vementionedbefore thatSebastian often accompanies meto pick up his little girl from school. He knows where we are going andgets excited when we get close to the school. :)He usuallysits in his seat most of the way!

PB0804191.jpg

But once we get closer he climbs into mylap and wants to be lifted up onto the dash. He sits there and watchesall the children come out of the school as we sit in line and wait forhis little girl. :dude:

PB0804201.jpg

Once she gets in he is content to sit in her lap on the way home! :)

PB0804211.jpg

Days like today when it's niceoutsidehe enjoys looking out the open window and feeling thebreeze blow through that woolly hair! ;)

PB0804231.jpg

You may havenoticed the ribbon SLG is wearing in those photos...Well, she had herart, science and literature fair this week. :?With the otherfour kids I've done enough of those things to lastmy lifetimeand someone else's! I told her Dad he could do this one!

They did the Solar System because she hasbeen very interested in the planets and has been checking out librarybooks on the planets.

Guess who had to finish the project last night? :X

Another thing...Don't do solar systemprojects...Every kid under the sun (LOL!) does a solar system project!:shock:

But at least my kid did most of herown! I couldn't believe how many projects were obviously done byparents! The weenies! :X

Raspberry

How sweet. That is really touching. Heloves his girl so much. Cograts SLG. Way to go. They look so sweettogether. AAwwwww I'm gone one day and you and Carolyn post the mostIncredible, Awesomest Pictures.

Give them both a hug for me ok.

Tina

RasberrySwirl, you always seem to capture themood in your pictures so well. You can just feel the lovebetween SLG and "her little man." Tell SLG congrats on theribbon, too!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I couldn't believehow many projects were obviously done by parents! The weenies!

What goes around, comes around.

I remember when my mom helped me stick pins through bugs at five in themorning for my bug collection for a school project.With kids of my own, Iam helpingthemmakeand paintCubCars for them in Boy Scouts.

Congratulations SLG.........You are always a Blue Ribbon Girl!

You probably get alot of looks when people see Sebastian in the car.

It is bad enough for peopleusing their cell phones whiledriving......But you taking pictures while driving????:p lol

Rainbows :D

That is just too adorable the he goes with you topick her up. I'm sure you must get a kick out of the sideways glancesyou must get with a fuzzy rabbit sitting up on your dash! lol

Pet_Bunny wrote:
It is bad enough for peopleusing their cell phones whiledriving......But you taking pictures while driving????:p lol

Rainbows :D

I actually laughed outloud while I tookthese pictures, thinking about one of you saying something like that!Good thing for me I live in a town like "Mayberry"! :)

Raspberry

Stephanie wrote:
That is just too adorable the he goes with you to pick herup. I'm sure you must get a kick out of the sideways glances you mustget with a fuzzy rabbit sitting up on your dash! lol
The girls at the bank have decided theyshouldstart keeping baby carrots around for whenSebastian comes to the drive through! Too bad I don't go to the bankmore often! :p

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back