Rabbits Online Logo Contest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my first try :)

Might be good for springtime!

rologo850.jpg

Fran, yes it's Barney. I liked how his coat color matched well with the colors.:) Great entries everyone!!! Keep um coming!

They're all so great!! I think I might give it a try. It looks hard to cut out all those buns though!

Do you have to pay for paint.net because when I clicked on it (I looked at it through winzip or something), it said it is not a free software.

:( This is about the best cropping you can do it normal windows paint...

untitled-2.jpg

Paint.net is free. You don't have to pay for it. There is also another free one I use, but it is a little bit more complicated to use. It's called GIMP.

Yeah! I'm still trying to figure out GIMP. The only thing I can do with it at this point is create animated gif's. It is supposed to make more pro looking cut outs because it "feathers" the edges after you outline the picture, but I can't get the hang of it.

if i had a program thats easy to use i would have done many b now.. i tried paint.net but its like winzip or something..???

xx

great entries everyone!

x

Yeah, I got winzip and it said it was a payed program so I can't make a banner! :(

Wow, WOW WOW!

These are SO amazing! Everyone is so talented! I could never even begin to make something like this.... honestly it would be a disaster...

Thank you all for using our bunnies. I feel very proud :biggrin2:

Becknutt, don't know if you still need them but I have some pics of carrot-eating....

Here they are:

1221512040.jpg

1221511247.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

Sorry if that's too many- I read that the VIP photo threads were closed- Minda feel free to move them if it's better!

I don't post things a lot, but i thought it would be fun to do this contest

:happyrabbit:

BUNNYS032-1.jpg

Is it possible for any VIP members to post pictures of their buns that are over the bridge, I have a sweet idea for the Logo conttest.... Thanks :) (The photo topic thing is closed)

I know I posted some of my bridge buns, and other people may have too Becca, in fact, I would bet they have, so it may be a case of doing some detective work and working out whihc are bridge buns and which are not.

Back