Rabbits Online Logo Contest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]We are looking for a new banner at the top of the forum, using current VIP Bunnies!

Use the following bunnies to create your entry:

VIP Bunnies
VIP Gold Bunnies
VIP Platinum Bunnies

Only banners using rabbits from the threads above will be considered for the logo contest.
[/align][align=center]Please note the additional notes and qualifications added by Pipp in the post below!
[/align][align=center]
Here are some previous banners we have used, to give you some ideas:

marchrobanner.png

robanner.png

banner.png

adopt.png

754b5564.jpg

424e2173.gif

745f6f33.jpg

2wrf6eh.gif

52exhj.jpg

Contest Ends March 15!

Please post your entries in this thread!

Winners will be used as our banners throughout the year!
[/align]

A few notes and simple guidelines...

- The artists are welcome to include one of his/her bunnies in the banner as well, but ideally we'd like to see as many VIP bunnies in the banners as possible.

- Banners/logos should reflect the forum color scheme - mostly green and blue with only small splotches of other colors.

- The words RabbitsOnline.Net should be spelled out in full in title case (capitalize the R, O and N), all caps or all lower case in the logo, or the full name (rabbitsonline.net) be prominently displayed elsewhere in the banner.

- all banners will be displayed in an RO Art Gallery or Thread, with winning banners used as forum graphics as needed. (All banners/logos will become the property of rabbitsonline.net).

(Note that many of the banners above were made prior to the current set of guidelines and may not be following them).

:thanks:

WOW This is a different one!, Sounds fun - I'm gonna have a go :D

Heres mine;D
If i win, i can animate:D

fkp4ld.png

I thought of bright happy coloures, like meadows, sky, sun, and mixed them together to make an explosion of happiness to spread across the community.

Nethergirl wrote:
Heres mine;D

fkp4ld.png

I thought of bright happy coloures, like meadows, sky, sun, and mixed them together to make an explosion of happiness to spread across the community.
cute:)

Nethergirl wrote:
Heres mine;D

fkp4ld.png

Nice work, well done :) Looking forward to seeing more!

Ok I have it the way I want it but can someone help me put the picks in? My computer wont let me I can send you the picks already cut out just need someone to put them in for me.
:)
thanks,Nicky

here is the one that needs picks:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-8.jpg

Here's my attempt, just want to add a disclaimer here....I am not favoring any bun over the other, I just picked the rabbits based on the picture quality and pose.:biggrin2:

477963313_r2msN-O.jpg

Can I add another?

478066883_xinax-O.jpg

Back