Rabbits Online Logo Contest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Numbat wrote:
Don't worry Prisca, I'm sure they'll choose a good one :D (after all, they're all good!).

You should see all the discussions that is going on in there. :whistling

:duel:boxing:duel:boxing:duel:boxing:duel:boxing

:pullhair::ponder::tantrum: :banghead :soapbox :rant::stikpoke:eek:hnoyoudidnt: :X :censored2: :shame :grumpy:lalalala:

:lies :wiggle

Don't worry, everyone ishaving a :party:.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Numbat wrote:
Don't worry Prisca, I'm sure they'll choose a good one :D (after all, they're all good!).

You should see all the discussions that is going on in there. :whistling

:duel:boxing:duel:boxing:duel:boxing:duel:boxing

:pullhair::ponder::tantrum: :banghead :soapbox :rant::stikpoke:eek:hnoyoudidnt: :X :censored2: :shame :grumpy:lalalala:

:lies :wiggle

Don't worry, everyone ishaving a :party:.

Stan is teasing of course - it hasn't been that fierce of a discussion. We sorta have a consensus on one - but there are others we like also and so it is tough.

When you consider some of the guidelines that were given for the entries and then look them over and think, "Which one or ones meet these guidelines the most?" it is tough.

I'm sure there will be an announcement soon. At least I hope there will be an announcement soon....

I will say that my favorite isn't the number one choice of the group...but that's ok. I'm sure others could say the same thing - its a matter of thinking of what would work best for the forum....

I have got to say that we have some VERY talented people in this forum.

TinysMom wrote:
Stan is teasing of course - it hasn't been that fierce of a discussion. We sorta have a consensus on one - but there are others we like also and so it is tough.

For sure it's one of the banners that you already see in this thread.

:wiggle

They're all absolutely outstanding but I think you guys made a good choice.

Well done to everyone who made a banner!! They're all sensational!

:goodjob

Back