Rabbits Online Logo Contest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute Becca.

Becca wrote:
Is it possible for any VIP members to post pictures of their buns that are over the bridge, I have a sweet idea for the Logo conttest.... Thanks :) (The photo topic thing is closed)

Hi Becca, White Chocolate is my Bridge Bunny. Here's one pic of her, you'll find more in the VIP photos. You can also look in the memorial pictures thread foir more VIP's bunny pictures. (You can easily see who's a VIP under the name of the poster).

outsideplay4bp3.jpg

I can hardly wait till this contest is over and we get to vote....I love the ones that have a lot of bunnies in them the best (especially since Pipp mentioned something along the lines of how we're looking for a lot of bunnies in the picture...).

Just one thought - if you've used someone's bunny that has gone over the rainbow bridge- you might want to check with them to make sure they're ok with you using them.

Last year - it would've been really hard to see Tiny on a banner without being asked first...

Other than that - I LOVE the variety of choices we have!

I just wanted to bump this post for people who might be coming into the contest late and don't remember seeing this as the second post in the thread (like 3 pages ago??)...

I wish I could design things like y'all can - but I can't do that - plus I'd tend to want to get every bun in there of the VIP members - meaning it would be too cluttered.....(the links to the vip bun pictures are in the first post if I remember right!)

Good luck to everyone!

Pipp wrote:
A few notes and simple guidelines...

- The artists are welcome to include one of his/her bunnies in the banner as well, but ideally we'd like to see as many VIP bunnies in the banners as possible.

- Banners/logos should reflect the forum color scheme - mostly green and blue with only small splotches of other colors.

- The words RabbitsOnline.Net should be spelled out in full in title case (capitalize the R, O and N), all caps or all lower case in the logo, or the full name (rabbitsonline.net) be prominently displayed elsewhere in the banner.

- all banners will be displayed in an RO Art Gallery or Thread, with winning banners used as forum graphics as needed. (All banners/logos will become the property of rabbitsonline.net).

(Note that many of the banners above were made prior to the current set of guidelines and may not be following them).

:thanks:

TinysMom wrote:
I can hardly wait till this contest is over and we get to vote....I love the ones that have a lot of bunnies in them the best (especially since Pipp mentioned something along the lines of how we're looking for a lot of bunnies in the picture...).
I really can't wait either! There are some really great entries here :)

I think a few people said they were still working on some banners. There's not much time left!
Hope we get a few more, all the ones so far have been great!

Thanks!

I thought I'd try again with something different

It has a photo from every VIP/Gold/Platinum that was posted in those threads with pictures.

And I couldn't choose which version I liked. :p

2009_03_15ROBanner2.png

2009_03_15ROBanner2-BW.png

This one is a panel vote for staff and VIPs. The selected logo has to fit and meet certain criteria that regular members may not be aware of, so the most popular may not be the one we will ultimately use.

You'll just have to trust us on this one! :D

sas :bunnydance:

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
So we don't get to vote??
Shouldn't this be a forum decision instead of just "vips and staff" ??

-prisca
VIP

Access to a private Sponsors area and a VIP Lounge, a position on an advisory panel and a special vote in RO contests, a signature on posts, a VIP color for your name in the Who's Online box, discounts on RO merchandise and your bunny featured in the RO logos, graphics and VIP Gallery.

VIP GOLD

Access to a private Sponsors area and a VIP Lounge, a position on an advisory panel and a special vote in RO contests, a text signature and/or small graphic on posts, a VIP Gold color for your name in the Who's Online box, RO business cards and more, deep discounts on merchandise, and your bunny(s) prominently featured in the RO logos and graphics.

VIP PLATINUM

Access to a private Sponsors area and a VIP Lounge, a position on an advisory panel and a special vote in RO contests, text and graphics signatures on posts, a VIP Platinum Color for your name in the Who's Online box, RO free business cards, an RO T-shirt or calendar and deep discounts on other RO merchandise, and your bunny(s) very prominently featured in the RO logos and graphics.

Pipp wrote:
The selected logo has to fit and meet certain criteria that regular members may not be aware of, so the most popular may not be the one we will ultimately use.
:thumbup

Don't worry Prisca, I'm sure they'll choose a good one :D (after all, they're all good!).

Back