Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Annie do a portait for me and it is so beautiful I cannot keep it to myself.

It is of my very dear best friend that recently passed away.This is just so beautiful, I am speechless. Having only 3photos to go from this is what the incredible Annie did forme.

portrait.jpg
starfam223.jpg

Again, thank you so much Annie. You have no idea how muchthis means to me and I cannot wait to get it in the mail. I'msure it's even more stunning in person.

-Madelon

dajeti2 wrote:
I've been pretty sick myself recently and missed the new paintings.

Sandhills, your work truly leaves me speechless. You have the mostamazing gift. I look at your paintings and I feel as though I can reachright in and stroke their fur.

Please take of yourself. My heart goes out to you and you poor littlenephew. I've had whooping cough and it's some pretty nasty stuff. Iwill be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I find myselfscrolling through loking at all you've done and...WOW!!!!!

Tina

Tina, I'm so sorry that you've been sick recently too. I couldntimagine what Whooping Cough must be like! I hope that you find yourselffeeling better very, very soon!

Thank you so much for your kind comments about the paintings.....everyone here is just so wonderful and sweet! Your compliments make myday, everyday!

Annie

babydoshia wrote:
I had Annie do a portait for me and it is so beautiful I cannot keep it to myself.

It is of my very dear best friend that recently passed away. This is just so beautiful, I am speechless.
Again, thank you so much Annie. You have no idea how much this means tome and I cannot wait to get it in the mail. I'm sure it's even morestunning in person.

-Madelon

Thank you so much for your wonderful post, Madelon :)

I am so sorry about the reason behind the portrait, and I was actuallyso worried the whole time I was doing it because I know how much yourfriend obviously meant to you.

I was so afraid that the painting would not do her justice, and I knowthat there is no possible way any person can be captured in a pictureor on paper as they truly look in real life. I wish that I could havecaptured her spark and all the other qualities that she had that madeher so dear to you.

Thank you for your wonderful words regarding the portrait. I am overjoyed that you are pleased with it....

Big hugs to you!
Annie

Dear Annie,

It looks like gjsara's new avatar is one of your paintings, but Icouldn't find it in your thread. If it is yours and youhaven't posted it, could you please? I'd love to see it.

Many thanks, and I do so hope you're feeling better today. You did a beautiful job on Madelon's friend's picture.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Dear Annie,

It looks like gjsara's new avatar is one of your paintings, but Icouldn't find it in your thread. If it is yours and you haven't postedit, could you please? I'd love to see it.

Many thanks, and I do so hope you're feeling better today. You did a beautiful job on Madelon's friend's picture.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I wish it was one of my paintings, but I believe it's anactual photo of Lyla. I did just finish up a portrait for Gjsara, andposted it though.

Thanks for wondering how i'm doing.... we are all feeling much, muchbetter! Like brand new! :) The weather's been beautiful here, and ithink that made a big difference in how crummy we were all feeling.

Thank you for the compliment on Madelon's portrait of her friend....

:) Big hugs to you!
Annie

Ya see what you've done, Annie! I can't even tell what's a portrait of yours or what's a picture anymore.

Gjsara must be So PSYCHED! Look at our baby girl, Lyla!

Get your rest. So glad your daughter joined the group!

-Carolyn

JimD wrote:
I love it. You never cease to amaze me with your talent!!!

~Jim

Thanks, Jim :)

I was wondering if you and Danielle got your print of the Benjiportrait in the mail yet? I hadnt heard yet, so I wasnt sure. Thenagain with Danielle's accident at school last week there were way moreimportant matters on all your minds!! Hope she's doing and feelingbetter!

Annie

Carolyn wrote:
Ya see what you've done, Annie! I can't even tell what's a portrait of yours or what's a picture anymore.

Gjsara must be So PSYCHED! Look at our baby girl, Lyla!

Get your rest. So glad your daughter joined the group!

-Carolyn

Thanks so much for the wonderful words on the paintings.... if those compliments arent an inspiration, i dont know what is!

I'm glad my daughter joined also.... since she's homeschooled she'salways excited to make more friends, since she doesnt have peer-to-peerinteraction during her school day now, like she would have at a publicschool.

Annie

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at my sweet little girlooooooooooo i love it soo sooo sooo sooo very much thank you sandhillsyou are truly a saint!

you did i wonderful job on everyones paintings i love it wow iam speechlesss(which is a rairity i love it so so so so very much iwill pm you my address thank you again wow wow wow

thank you

sara

A Word to the Wise:Water color paintings can fade over time if they're exposed to too muchsunlight and one doesn't have a glass that can protect the sun frompenetrating through it.

Just something to consider when you're deciding on the place you'd like to hang the treasure that Annie made for you.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back