Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Peter Cartier.

To live in a world with no pain
Means we're never able to gain
To love with no consequences
Isn't love at all
My hope, my dream, my destiny
Was to see you before I fall
Hold me closer to your heart
Whisper in my ear
Even though you think it's nothing
I'm still here
Fully brought to my potential
The light has clicked on
I'm waiting for you too, to come anon

Jj

Hey Jj, long time no talk! I've not been feeling great lately,(well, for awhile now) and I don't feel like talking when I'm like this. Just caught up with your blog though! Do you mind if I sometimes share some of your poems on facebook? I want to share Dandelion's banana poem, because I have friends who would love it! Referenced, of course!

Best high school memory was never going to high school. :p I honestly wouldn't have survived.

JjGoesBounce wrote:
For Peter Cartier.

To live in a world with no pain
Means we're never able to gain
To love with no consequences
Isn't love at all
My hope, my dream, my destiny
Was to see you before I fall
Hold me closer to your heart
Whisper in my ear
Even though you think it's nothing
I'm still here
Fully brought to my potential
The light has clicked on

[Jj/quote]

Omg Jj that is so sweet I didn't reAlize you had written this until now :)
I missed you posting on my blog :) by the way read a bunch of other things that you had written and you are (dare I say again) a phenomenal writer! I love the way you use your own raw emotions when you write I can definitely tell because I used to write the same way!

Keep it up and I would love to see some updates on Pembroke and Dandelion :) Phoenix gives hugs and kisses to all and thanks you again for writing about her big brother ;)
I'm waiting for you too, to come anon

I'm actually not going on that much anymore, the rabbits are good. I just don't like changes, the new format is nice but I prefer the old one :):spintongue

Jj

Glad the rabbits are good!!!!

Change is difficult, but it's good....and it's a part of life! You'll get used to things in no time :)

Hopefully, I see Archie has grown and is it possible that Agnes has grown more beautiful?

Jj

That's very sweet. She is as furry and cute as ever....but of course I will think so :)

How about you entertain us again with some poems and maybe you'd want to post more pics someday too!

How sweet the flowers grow
On the edge of tomorrow
How sadly the sun sets
Preparing us for another set
A set of sorrow, heartache and woe
And also the chance to live for tomorrow,
So do not cry your soft blue tears
Hide away your sorrows and your fears
But do not lock the box,
Do not hide the key and lock
For you will need them again
They make you strongest when