Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:crash:tantrum::banghead:rant::boxing
I went to edit my post, I wrote a stunning (if I say so myself) story. I went to post it and it sayed error because I took longer than the allowed time to edit it. It said I could go back. I went back and it was gone. Gone. I am extremely frustrated. :grumpy:

Jj

My name is nothing special
More just like a word
But inside that word is a voice waiting to be heard
My smile is just a smile
More just like a gleam
But behind that smile is a dream
My eyes are just my eyes
More just like glass
But behind that glass is inspiration waiting to blast
My imagination is just that
More just like a thing
But with my imagination, I can do anything

My Heart
You come running
My heart starts thumping
Beating so fast it's gonna blast
Away
You look at me and my heart gets the butterflies
You talk to me I nearly cry

You tell me, you love me
Then tell her the same
You laugh with, you crash with me
But together we remain sane

My heart starts running away
I've been betrayed
By someone new
I thought, I thought it was you
You thought, you thought
You knew, you knew

But still my love grew
You tell me, you love me,
Then tell her too
I don't get the big deal
I thought this was real!

My heart starts running away
I've been betrayed
By you

If You Love Me

If
you truly love me, set me free
Let me explore the possibilities
Open the door, to so much more
Let me be me

We sat together, I started falling hard
So hard, I fell down and down and down
I felt like I was golden, no one else was holdin' on to me like you did
Your eyes told me no lies
Your lips spoke real words

We started becoming something more
You opened the door
But there was so much more!
If you truly love me, set me free

You were all I knew
With you I grew
With you I laughed, with you I cried
Every time I left you, I felt like I died

If you truly love me, set me free
Open the door, to so much more

If I truly love you, I'll have never left

Jj

Please excuse this major rant about to pursue, you are most welcome to participate in it.

:X:X You know what bugs the bunny poop out of me? No?! Well I'm a gonna tell you. People who believe their unaltered rabbits will live in perfection. Yes, this is based off some threads on RO but please understand my pain for the animals involved in this and their poor guardian's brains. i fully understand that you do not want to alter your rabbits, do you know the risk though? Your rabbit will smell, could get uterine cancer could DIE. All because youd on't have enough money in your pocket to spare.
Don't expect that you can have females in heat (which they always are) to be able to live in an backyard. It is not a fantasy story like Peter Cottontail. In my opoinion stacking cages are not a good home! Unless they are hihg quality, no wire floor, enough room to play and sleep. I'm sorry if you have a higher quality of stacking cages, this is not aimed at you.
This is the exception to my rant: You have unaltered rabbits in a backyard SEPERATE and are not expecting them to best friends. you realize they will fight sometimes even kill. You have a higher quality stacking cages for a permanent home, I don't mind if you use them for show. Even better you don't get rabbits if you can't take care of them. They are a living creature, they are not a dog or a cat that almost always live in homes and have impeccable care(most of the time). It is your descion to have your rabbit spayed or neutered, but if you ask us for help trying to bond them? I tried to bond two unaltered males once, it resulted in fighting and me crying. I let them live seperate lives. It's worse when you know they will fight but you are hoping they will work it out. You thunk wrong fool!
:X:X
I gonna go all ninja:ph34r2 on you fool!:devil I gonna tell you flat out and I don't care if you don't accept it. You are putting lives at risk I'm mean really! What is wrong with you:shame:craziness:nonono:
:yuck:tantrum::banghead:rant::soapbox:boxing:censored2::what:lies:bigtears::shock2::hbunnysmell::hbunnysmell::hbunnysmell::litterhealthy:
I love RO's emoticons.

I'm sorry for the above rant. I just really needed to let that out

Jj

Hi Jj, I just read through almost all of the pages of your very long blog here, and I think you do a good job for your age :) I had seen your posts in other threads and didn't have a clue you were only in 7th grade from the way you express yourself. Anyway, your rant goes to show that we are surrounded by all sorts of people in this world, and some of them are stupid :( And that's an understatement, but I'm not going to get into it because I tend to use inappropriate language and I don't want to get too colorful for you ;) I respect that this blog is nice and squeaky clean, and cute. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Dandelion and Pembrooke's interactions! :bunnydance:

HolyHandGrenade wrote:
Hi Jj, I just read through almost all of the pages of your very long blog here, and I think you do a good job for your age :) I had seen your posts in other threads and didn't have a clue you were only in 7th grade from the way you express yourself. Anyway, your rant goes to show that we are surrounded by all sorts of people in this world, and some of them are stupid :( And that's an understatement, but I'm not going to get into it because I tend to use inappropriate language and I don't want to get too colorful for you ;) I respect that this blog is nice and squeaky clean, and cute. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Dandelion and Pembrooke's interactions! :bunnydance:
Thanks a bunch! I get that a lot, people are like "OMG, you're in what grade?"

Jj:)

Hi, my name is Ted. Ted the rabbit, the first rabbit.
I lived in a nice hered of rabbits, but since we were the first. We were scared to die. We asked God where would we go?
A huge hand came out of the sky, he held me and let me enter bunny heaven. Earlier that day one of my best friends Dream died, I wanted to make sure that she was okay. I looked in front of me, the smell! The view! The everything!
The air was pure gold, it smelt like love. That fresh dew on grass, the sun encasing you like the warmest fuzziest blanket. It was a binky, your first love, it was hope and that feeling when you've accomplished your dream.
The view, Dream came up and told me that what I was seeing was not yet the real heaven. Heaven is about evrything you experienced on earth, you are with anyone that ever loved you. It was a perfect climbing gym, the grass was as soft as silk. It was well heaven!
God told me that Heaven is based on your experiences and what you loved the most, I couldn't stay much longer because I didn't belong yet.
I'm Ted, the first rabbit, I told everyone my sotry. So when your bunny dies, s/he knows the story and they are happy. The only thing sad is that they leave you.

Jj

Latest posts

Back