Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JjGoesBounce

Reaction score
Imagine.......

You are all alone, released into a park from a not-ready-to-care-for-me owner. Your slave walks away. After 4 whole years with her. You run along Pembrooke road. Very soon a big white van comes and you are put in. Then you speand two months or more at a big white room filled with lots of other rabbits (The BCSPCA) No one adopts you. People walk in and out and all of a sudden

I have had two rabbits before. I had Aero a mini-rex and Thumper a dwarf hotot. They weren't bonded and I was going to neuter them. Then in the morning I walked out to their cage and found them both dead. They died at 7 and 5 months old. Firecrackers caused their death. After a couple of weeks I realized I wanted another rabbit. So I cleaned the cage and me and my cousin painted it blue with non-toxic paint and only the outside just in case. I searched at animals on the BCSPCA website and I went and visited them. A week later I came back in deciding on one rabbit. Her name was Pembrooke.

Our eyes met and I knew she was meant to be mine. A beautiful 4 year old mini-lop with beautiful colourings and a sweet and gentle demeanour. She became mine. I adopted her. And this is the start to our beautiful rescued life together.

Pembrooke's cagePembrooke(Her eyes are chocolatey red)
15899_131650_040000002.jpg
15899_131650_030000001.jpg

The Princess And Her Igloo Telling Me To stop Taking Pictures

15899_131650_030000000.jpg
15899_131650_040000003.jpg

Wondering How To Get Rid Of The Flashy Thing& Pose!

15899_131650_050000004.jpg
15899_131651_280000000.jpg

"You Deserve The Royal Bum" "Wait. What?! I'm On The Internet!"

15899_131651_290000001.jpg
15899_131651_290000002.jpg

Isn't she just a doll! Such a housewife though! Constantly needing to re arrange EVERYTHING! Can anyone tell me the name of her colour? I love her ears! Oh well! I'm Jj and that's Pembrooke!

Fierce and Love

Jj With Pembrooke

[align=center]Hello! My name is Sassy[/align]
[align=left]Pembrooke does not have a strand of Sass in her body, they said. I replied "Aw. She is too cute." Little did I know how soon the Royal Bunny Bum would be introduced to me. The Royal Bunny Bum is when I come up to her cage to say "Hi" and she turns around and walks into the cage pressing her bum up against the cage door. Hence she became Royal Bunny Bum.:innocentWho wouldn't believe she would eat? Huh?! I offer a bit of apple,she comes up sniffs it, looks at me and walks back and goes to sleep. Later in the night when she's meant to be joyouslly quiet, she comes out and eats it. Or even worse not touching it for two whole days. [/align]
[align=left]Poor Pembrooke. Inside her beautiful cage was a lifelike white bunny. She didn't seem to like it. She'd stand infront of him and stare. Then my mum pointed out that the rabbit looked evil. So I swapped it for the Webkinz Angora Rabbit and she utterly loves him! How sweet, my own bonded pair and I only need to look after one of them![/align]
[align=left]After letting her out on our deck she bagan to binky! My heart began to melt. Ah love. It comes in such a sweet tender form.[/align]
[align=center]Hi! I'm The Slave[/align]
[align=left]Now. I'm Jj. I'm 12 years old and in the 7th grade. Today we have a math test. Pembrooke mocks me.[/align]
[align=left]To be continued..... Hi! I'm the other pets and how the dreaded math test went......[/align]

[align=center]Hello! My Name Is :X[/align]
[align=left]The dreaded math test went Awesomely(an A)! Pembrooke is well ( she binkied 15 times) Well my two other pets are dogs. A golden retriever named Burley (picture added soon) and Porthos a great pyrenees(picture added soon) [/align]
[align=left]The best picture I can provide at the moment is the one in my avatar. Hee hee avatar.:coolness:[/align]
[align=left]Not that I haven't seen it or anything......:lookaround[/align]
[align=left]La la la la la sing a happy song![/align]
[align=center]Time for pointless sentences![/align]
[align=center]I can eat but only if the first letter is n[/align]
[align=center]Dogs are best friends. Cats are the other half[/align]
[align=center]One chapter of HP is better then Twilight 4/4 books[/align]
[align=center]Cats. Mrow. Dogs ......[/align]
[align=center]WOOOF![/align]
[align=center]Lol stands for laugh out loud (at) lots of love[/align]
[align=center]Ttfn. Lyslas. What kind of names are those? ( thomas and layla)[/align]
[align=center]:big wink:[/align]
[align=center]More pointless ramblings on tomorrow[/align]

Guess what! We've got 2 special guests!

Duh duh duh duh! Guess who they are!

It's Burleyyyyyyyyyyyy! ( The Gold One)

15899_201121_300000001.jpg

And Porthos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( The White One)

15899_201121_280000000.jpg

15899_201121_320000002.jpg

And My 2 Favourite Pics!

15899_201122_400000000.jpg

15899_201122_400000001.jpg

That's all for now!

Jj

Ah. The dreaded horrible frost. And rain. And wind. Why does

weather have to take pity on the equator and sass by the sea.

Poor Pembrooke, her cage is double floored so I've been teaching her

to climb up the ladder then down. She goes up. It's down that's the problem...

I'm thinking about starting her up on agility. I'm sure she'd love it!

I've decided for Christmas (I'm a 12 year old all right. I live for this)

That I want to give 2 rabbits to a person in Africa or another third-world.

Courtesy of Chalice. I'm sure that I could give one child or adult, endless

joy.

Why does the wind have to howl? It's not fair! There is a thing called sleep

you know! Gosh! Extravagant people with extravagant big heads!

Like teachers, I admire them you know? Stand in front of ignorant talkitave kids

and speak about things that we don't understand then give us homework and constantly yell "SHUT UP"

Lol. Bit of a non picture blogger hey?! Oh well!

Jj

Bad weather huh? Here we've had some very warm temperatures overall just a lot of rain, Fru hates it because we don't get to take long walks on his harness,but I like it because we have a break from the ever so present humidity common in our region.
Hey! I LOVE Christmas and I am not twelve. I think it is nice what you want to do for that African family.

-Until next time.
Take Care.
Brit

Oh, Pembrooke is SO cute! I'm so glad you're able to give her a good home. :)

I couldn't tell you her colour, but I bet the Rabbitry folks could. ;)

I LOVE Great Pyrenees! Awesome dogs! Both Burley and Porthos will be good protectors of Pembrooke!

We had the same storm here. It was awful! We lost power for about 4 hours and the wind was blowing right down the vent in the bathroom and keeping me up half the night. Ugh.

Now we've got blue sky. What's up with that?

Rue

Ah. Rabbits can be dream creatures. How can anybody not love these cute sweet animals. Then came Pembrooke. I was touched yesterday when I was allowed to pet her. She's my gorgeous little siamese sable. Oh Pembrooke how I love you.

Porthos is doing well. Burley is doing well too. School. Nyeh. I've joined the school choir and whatnot I also play in the school band. I play clarinet. Can't you just see my excitement beaming out of my words. (You're not meant to be able to) I also take ballet. Very self-concious business or activity. I really enjoy reading and am in the process of Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I enjoy BIG books, it's 800 pages. Or more.....

OOH! Our little run down school got IPads for the 2 grade 7 teachers ( I'm in grade 7)EEEK! And we get a smartboard ( a gigantic Ipad that's like a whited board or an overhead) I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!

I'm hoping to add some videos of Pembrooke, if the little princess will let me.

Jj

Well hello! Today I wish to speak to the silent readers. (if any) all of you that don't post but read my blog, this post is for you.

'Tis Left Alone

I was left in my tiny cage

Few who spoke or touched

I watched and learned

They thought I was a pup

I was silent and crying

Making no sound

Hoping one day they'd come around

One day two nice ladies came in

Took me far away

I now live somewhere called the

SPCA

In a few short months I'll be gone

If in this world or

If I moved on

Never forget me

I'm a silent dreamer

I watch and want

All you've got

But now I'm far away

Never forget me

Or what happened today

Well that's not copied but it's inspired my Pembrooke. Porthos and Burley have taken over this bloggy! They'll be posting again soon.. so will Pembrooke.. maybe.

She's a real sweetie. She hops all over my bakc and stomach! She SSSSSOOOo cute!

I want you all to love her just as much as I do!

Jj

Hizee! It'se Pembrooke! I'z outside runnng awound and decided i wanted to tyrpe. moomy is vewy niceee but the doogo is bery bige. the whit one kindsa swares mews, but the smalze goldes one lovesez meze and i'z lovtes it'z! moomy syaz shez wants me toes bunky but i dont no what that iz. i nibblined on leafiz and moomy watchez me. shez feedsiz me looooootz of hay. itz very yuoomy. itz sooooooz differnetciate thenz the big place withz lottz of mez friends. (SPCA) sheiz always telling mez how beautiful iz am. iz really plezed moomy yeterday wen i hooped in her lap and stayed therez for half an houre. moomy loveie mess sooooo muoch! i lovesa me newishlife... iz bonking iz think and moomy lovedz thate! shez says mes binkoes makes her waugh and iz agree.izx always cleaning me slef. moom syad i got to always wook pwetty. boy being pwetty is sooch a challeng! moomoo yad she's upload moore pics of me for alll mez fanz.sooniz swe said. i cwied cuz she didnt doeznit soooner.i tink i soooooo pwetty. i wove my cwage and mmomoo said i wove to sweep and iz is a good gwirl. i love moomy. shez said iz vewy good at loud soundzie butws they sware me.the worldz shwold swop them. mez hoomin language is kinead bad but mmoma siad ill get better
r0=- (she typed that herself)
byez alllzie!

Latest posts

Back