Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15899_231221_210000000.jpg
Um excuse me?
15899_231221_210000001.jpg
Om nom nom nom
15899_231221_210000003.jpg
OMG Banana!!!! Gimme gimme gimme!
15899_231221_210000002.jpg
We did say it was daily...

Needed! Catchy catchphrase! Needed!
Jj

A Bedtime Story
Once on a planet far far away from Earth, there lived a giant gold cloud. On the cloud live a box and two people and an animal. Male was walking along and stumbled across Box. He showed Female and Animal. Female was curious and pestered Male to open box, Animal jumped up and down and told them to stop. They pushed Animal away and opened the box slowly. Animal cried out saying they could stop now but no, they continued lifting the lid. Animal still stayed by their side. The lid was open and horrible black smoke flew out. Hate, sadness, evil, revenge, jealousy and lies flew out. They whipped Animal across the face and entered Male and Female. Animal never spoke again for it knew it couldn't do anything, but all Males and Females that learned how to repel everything that was in the box. Could understand animals.

That was a bedtime story with a twist.
Jj

Hey guys.
I've had this sneaky suspicion for a while now, I do believe my dear Pembrooke is hearing and sight impaired. I have lots of reasons to think of this I just wanted to let you guys know!
Not sad, more curious!
Jj

Hey there jj.finally had some time to check out your blog. You have some adorable buns! I would have to say Pembroke captured my interest right away. Sweet face and I love her coloring. I liked seeing the pics of her in her harness in the snow :)

Did I read right that you are 12? What an imagination you have! Loved reading your stories and poetry. Your energy is amazing and you just sound like a very happy person.

Lucky buns. Fun blog. Thanks for sharing :)

agnesthelion wrote:
Hey there jj.finally had some time to check out your blog. You have some adorable buns! I would have to say Pembroke captured my interest right away. Sweet face and I love her coloring. I liked seeing the pics of her in her harness in the snow :)

Did I read right that you are 12? What an imagination you have! Loved reading your stories and poetry. Your energy is amazing and you just sound like a very happy person.

Lucky buns. Fun blog. Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you very much! She does have the sweetest personality and face. Yes you did and thank you again! I do try to be as happy as possible since happiness is beauty! I love your bunny! So cute!
Jj

Hi JJ

Great Blog of 2 very CUTE Bunnies:heartbeat:.

Love the setup, do they not try to jump out of their cages?

Love all the pictures.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi JJ

Great Blog of 2 very CUTE Bunnies:heartbeat:.

Love the setup, do they not try to jump out of their cages?

Love all the pictures.

Susan:)

Hi! Thank you very much!

Dandelion and Pemby have never tried, Pembrooke is too impaired and Dandelion is quite happy nosing her way around. On Dandelion's side we have a little top over the edges so she can't jump out, the NIC cage has a top on it so we're all safe there!

Love your bunnies too!
Jj

A Yummy Treat for A Warm Summer Day!
First: A Cup of cold water
Second: Squeeze watermelon over the water, no seeds.
Squeeze until water becomes reddish pink.
Third: Give to hopeful bunnies!

Just gave this to Bunny-oh's, Pembrooke began carefully licking it up. I think this will become a quick favourite with them!

Jj

Latest posts

Back