Prayers for Zeke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think cameras need homing devices installed on them!!!

I'm SO happy Zeke is doing so well! Such a bad place to have an injury and for a bunny! even worse. You must really be taking good care of him!

I know he's going to binky to high heavens when you get that collar off and let him be LOL!

I finally managed to get organized enough to up load my pictures.

Here's me letting him groom everything but his privates

If looks could kill... He hates the collar so much!

My poor little skinny baby. I tried to get one to show how his hips are sticking out now

He loves digging the blankets and pushing them back out again till they are all smooth, then he lies down and stretches all out.

Now, here are two pictures of his privates
Image One
Image Two

When you compare those to the initial pictures, it looks so much better. He's only got a couple stitches left and he'll get those out tomorrow. He also mananaged to get his collar off today. But, I don't think he needs it anymore. I'm still going to put some polysporin on him tonight, but I'm not going to put the collar back.

--Dawn

Awwwwwww my poor Zeke honey! his winky looks ouchy! :(

He's so sweet! look at that face!!! :hearts:

Bo loves to "fluff" the blankies and then "push, push, push" until they are flat in the center and he has a nest to lay in, also! Isn't that so cute to watch?

Does he still have the collar. I know he hates it and it's very obvious what he's thinking...... which cannot be spoken in a public forum! :shock:Where on Earth did he learn such language?!?!! ;)

LOL......this picture is priceless!! One can only imagine the thoughts going through his head.

Poor Zeke. I sure hope he can get his lampshade off soon.I know I wouldn't like to have to wear one of those!

Jan232008+005.jpg

He got out of his collar again yesterday, and I just haven't had the heart to put it back on. When I checked his bits yesterday, they looked excellent. Everything was a nice light pink colour from fresh skin and no redness or bleeding from anywhere.

I'll check him again before I go to school and if he still looks okay I'll just continue to leave it off.

Poor boy has been so excited about no collar that he's been binkying in the cage. Mainly in the litter boxes, and poor Baxter keeps getting landed on! He and Baxter are also have a nice little grooming fest.

He is supposed to go and do a final vet visit to remove any remaining stitches tonight, so I think the timing for the collar is okay.

--Dawn

He shouldn't have any areas that he could injur any further at this point. I wish I could see that little bugger binkying so happy about his freedom!

I hope he's out of the woods and ready to move on in his little bunny life now.

Back