Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that the fact that she got to come home is good news. Please keep us updated. Do you have a caringbridge.org page for people to follow?

Hopefully after her surgrey she will start to grow and eat. But the Doctor's said that alot of infants that have a heart condtion and cant eat on their own. More likely that they need help even after surgery.

On Friday. We took her in the heart doctor for another check up and she had lost some weight. So she was hospitalize. She was doing so good for the 4 months of her life. But, She didnt do so good eatting since she's been born. I have told her Ped Doctor about it but all they could say that she was allergic to dairy. And that is all. So I have been fighting with the Peds about this for 3 months now and they are now worried because her weight is off the growing chart. Where she was hospitalize told me that the Peds should have done something before because she was starving to death and it could have been alot worse. I didnt know this and it is not my fault. Infants that have heart conditions any kind will starve them selves sometimes. So that is what Evie was doing. And she had no energy to eat and was to tried to eat. And she was in alittle pain also. So that is why she needs help to have a feeding tube. But it is hard right now too. Because my mother called me up there where I was at with my daughter causing problems... AHHH!!!

So we are waiting for a phone call to see when her surgery is. And having a nurse coming to my place to help me with replacing the tube...

More than welcome .. I have two (I was going to say little .. but one is 18 and the other 21) girls .. and all you want for them is THE BEST .. the best that you can do ..

Your little girl is gorgeous ... and I have no doubt that she is going to grow up to be a lovely, happy, beautiful young lady .. Give her a hug from me xx

Aww just look at that pretty little babygirl...what gorgeous eyes she has

Latest posts

Back