Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
Okay, Here is the story of my little girl...

When I was 2 months Pregnant with her, I developed an blood clot in the left leg. I was on blood thinners until she was born, At first they thought I was loosing her but lucky that i didnt. So at 34 weeks along, I wasnt getting no sleep, At 1am, It felt like I was peeing my self. Wasnt thinking about it. So I went back to bed until 5am, I went to the bathroom again and seen blood and went to the ER right away. I was so scared to death, A night before I had her I went in the hospital for bleeding but they couldnt find out were it was coming from and sent me home.
My daughter was born, And her lungs werent developed. They rushed her to the best hospital in US. I couldnt hold her for the first week of her life. She was so tiny. She weighted 5 pounds 6 ozs.
2 days after she was born she developed 2 holes in her heart. They said to wait until she is a 1 years old until they will do something if it havent closed yet.

So on Monday Jan 4th, We went into the doctor's because she had a cold. And my other daughter was having seizures.
We have been at the doctors since Monday and getting X-Rays and RSV Testing. On Tuesday they did an X-Ray and they didnt say nothing to me about the X-Rays that they were mild. Then we went to the doctors today, And he wanted another test because her heart looked inlarge. So the X-Rays were the same. The X-Rays ladies let me see them, The Left heart covers her whole side of her chest. Last night her feet were white as the snow. Today her face was puffy. They told me that it was her heart. She's not eatting that great. I breast feed her. She's getting tired to easy. And wants to sleep. They are worried that her heart will fail and give out. Im so scared to death. Im scared that she haves to go threw surgery that she wont be able to make it.
She haves a appointment to see the heart Doctor 2morrow at 1:30pm. They wanted to be seen asap.

Please keep a Pray for my little girl. Her name is "EVIE ODESSA JANE" She will be 7 months old 2morrow.

Thanks, Misty & Family

Momlaurie417.jpg

024-1.jpg

And she also not gaining any weight. She only weights 12 pounds. *** I forgot to edit that.

This is a very trying time emotionally and physically you and your family. U will b in my thoughts and prays!!! Good luck tomorrow and get some sleep tonight if u can

She is so adorable. I will be praying for her and your family. Please update us when you get a chance. I will be thinking about you guys.

i am so very sorry to hear about your daughter, she will be in my thoughts tonight as well.

i am not sure where you are in michigan. but if there is anything i can help you will, i will try. i know it isn't much to offer, but just know that there are people around to help.

also feel free to pm me if you need to talk or anything. my box is always open.

katie

btw- she is adorable. such pretty blue eyes

:hug: I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts! She is so precious.
She is absolutely gorgeous and adorable as well. :)

Awh she's gorgeous, she'll be in my thoughts too :) I love, love, love her name by the way If I ever have a girl Evie's right up there :)

Latest posts

Back