Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
I've read through your thread about Evie and was mentally cheering for her and you when the posts came about her doing well.

You have a beautiful daughter who looks so happy in her photos. It must be all the love she gets from you and the other members of her family :pink iris:

May the Doctors help to get Evie feeling well again.

Fight onlittle cutie!

:bunnyhug:

Jo xx

Evie will be 2 next month. But she is having some problems and today she had to get some test done to see if she haves Croins Disease.

Oh my. I have Crohn's Disease.

The good thing about Crohn's Disease is it's manageable and a lot of people live normal lives with it. Wishing you guys the best!

I just found this message but I pray shes feeling better now. She is so tiny cute and precious. Shes a doll. How much does she weigh now?

Hi Misty

I just read through this blog. (I don't come on this section often I guess I better check it in the future).

Boy both you and Evie have been through so much these past few months.She is a real tropper. Believe their are adults out their that couldn't deal with even a little of what she's been through.

I hope and pray :pray:for the best for her and you and your family.

She is one BEAUTIFUL little girl.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back