Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you see these kind of things on tv...but never think that they could be real ): im soooo sorry you are going through this.

your little girl is such a beautiful baby, i love her blue eyes...

ill be praying for good news from the drs for her. be strong

What a gorgeous little girl. I will be keeping her and your family in my thoughts.

I will keep Evie in my thoughts today. She's such an adorable little girl.

:pray:

oh i am so sorry, i will keep her in my thoughts, i will also keep you in my thoughts. It is not easy dealing with any of this, when it comes to your kids you feel so helpless, you feel like you are thier mother so you should be able to do something to make them better, But you cant. Please trust in the doctors that they are doing the best they can for your baby girl, hugs to you, to Evie, and to your other daughter. Please let us know how they are both doing and how you are doing. My PM box is always open if you want to chat, or just cry. I had to watch my sister go through almost the same thing, she had twins , premature, and the littlest one had heart surgery twice before she was three months old, she was the smallest baby that they had to put a stint in. It was scary and i felt helpless standing by watching all this i could only imagine what she was going through

HUGS

katt wrote:
i am so very sorry to hear about your daughter, she will be in my thoughts tonight as well.

i am not sure where you are in michigan. but if there is anything i can help you will, i will try. i know it isn't much to offer, but just know that there are people around to help.

also feel free to pm me if you need to talk or anything. my box is always open.

katie

btw- she is adorable. such pretty blue eyes
She is going to Bronson Hospital in Kalamzoo. Its the best in Michigan

Oh my, she's GORGEOUS.
Total Gerber Baby mixed with Americas Next Top Baby.
Anyways,
I'll totally keep you guys in my thoughts. Thats such horrible thing for such a young person to have to go through.
I pray her doctor has some good news, for once.

P.S , in like.. 18 years may I set my little nephew up with her?.. arranged marriage, perhaps. ;)

Keeping your stunning gorgeous baby in my thoughts!

Brandy456 wrote:
Oh my, she's GORGEOUS.
Total Gerber Baby mixed with Americas Next Top Baby.
Anyways,
I'll totally keep you guys in my thoughts. Thats such horrible thing for such a young person to have to go through.
I pray her doctor has some good news, for once.

P.S , in like.. 18 years may I set my little nephew up with her?.. arranged marriage, perhaps. ;)
lol.... cute
thanks

********UPDATE**********

It took us 3 hrs at the Pediatric Cardiology.
They did another ultrasound on her heart. That's what it took the longest. She was cranky and it was hard to keep her hold still. We had to give her sugar water.
The RSV closed up. The PDA didnt. That is a channel that connects 2 large arteries. When babies are born its supposed to close and it didnt. Her lungs is getting to much blood flow. That is why she cant get good enough to breath. That is why shes on a breathing machine. She's not on it because shes sick. Her heart is larger because that channel didnt close. That is why shes always puffy, and her skin is whitish. They want to get that closed. They dont know if shes big enough to do a Catheterize coil operation. Or they will cut her open on the side underneath her arm. We have to go back up there next Friday to find out when they are doing the operation.They also have to wait on Michigan State University Hospital in Ann Arbor to see what they want to do.
She is getting out of breath while shes eatting.
She have gained 1 pound in 3 months. And that is also from her heart.

For me. I have to go on a dairy free diet. Because they think shes allergic to the diary. I have to get off of until her appointment and see she is eatting better or not.

That is all for now!!

you all have a rough road ahead

Latest posts

Back