Please Keep Sebastian's Little Girl In Your Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sebastian's little girl,

I am glad you arefeeling better!! Have you went back to school yet?? What grade are youin?? My oldest William is a 5th grader and my little son is inkindergarten.. Today was the first day back after summer.

Crisyt

Things reallyhaven't changed. We are moving her to a more aggressive treatment. Shewill start methotrexate now in hopes of stopping the progression. Shehas hot, swollen feet and ankles almost daily, almost all of her toesare swollen, her hands and wrists are sore a lot... She has been verycranky. I think she is running the rheumatoid fevers and I know she isfatigued. She lost 2 lbs since her last visit, which was only 2 monthsago. That has us very worried. She only weighs 47 lbs.

She had her first soccer practice Monday. She had 110% heart and about60% of the ability she did last fall. It's very sad. Her big sister iscoaching her team this year too... She was so awesome last fall. Shelimps all the time now and never got to a full run. She never reallycomplained, but she did finally tell her sis that her ankles hurt abouthalf way through practice. It was making me hurt to watch her. She cameover and sat down with me. I took her cleats, shin guards and socksoff, and her ankles were so hot and swollen. I carried her to the carafter practice andchoked back tears all the wayhome.My sister grew up with this and I know what it's likenot to be able to do the things other kids do. SLG's doctors say lether do all that she wants to try, but man it was toughtowatch.

Her Daddy and I talked long into the night about it that night anddecided that we'd rather she be able to walk a few more years than tobe a soccer star. We just don't have the heart to tell her. But we sawher Rheumatologist today and he's sending her to a physical therapistto have a special ankle support brace made for her so that she can keeptrying to play. He said it was really important to let her trytodo it until she didn't want to anymore.As luckwould have it, or not, SLG is an incredibly talented soccer playeralready. She drew the attention of a lot of coaches last year whohavebeen playing club ball for years and thought we shouldhave her playing year round...

I carry her a lot. In the grocery store, to and from the car, stufflike that. I've also been sleeping with her a lot again. I'm concernedabout how the cooler weather willeffect her. The doctorrecommended a hot tub again for the winter. Myjob is goinggreat, so maybe that hot tub is a possibility for this winter yet.

Please keep her in your prayers. How silly of me, I don't even have toask. You all are the best. Just knowing you are here for us helps morethan you know.

Raspberry, SLG and Sebastian

SLG I'll be praying for you to be able to finishout the soccer season and also for your mommy to sell a bunch of housesso she can get the biggest hot tub - big enough for you, your mom anddad and even Sebbie (although I don't know if he'd like it).

:pray:

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/winners/<--- thought you might like this, sweetie.

:tears2: Razz youknow our little Girl is always in myprayers and she has a continuous candlelit for her . Its breaking myheartto have her inso much pain all the time . I wishI could take her pain away for her. I really wished I lived muchmuch closer , I wishalso I could take Yourpain as well , I can only imagine how hard it isfor YOU and Your Family .RA is hard on Adults Icant Phathom what it must belike for her . Poorbaby . Give her a great bigHUGGGGGG from Me andKisses from Chaz . :kiss:

SLG I sure hope you can pull through this. Keeptrying with soccer until you can not. You are winner all the time andkeep your head up high. You can do it and just be strong.

SLG: something you could laugh at me with. When I gave SweetPea a batha few days ago cause she stinks. I saw something and realized thatSweetPea is a he not a she. Ooops we had to change the name so wedecided on MeatHead. I had to double check to make sure before wechanged the name.

Razz: You should looking into pennysavers or Freecycle.com sometimesyou can find good hottubs cheap or free nothing wrong it them. I had afriend of mine who looked in the penny saver and she got a brand newhot tup all she had to do was to go and disassembel it and haul it. Itwas worth it.

Good luck and you guys are in my continuing prayers.

Angel and MeatHead.

:bigtears:I don't know what to say. :bigtears:

All my love,
-Carolyn

You will most certainly be in my thoughts andprayers. I am just glad she's got you in her corner (and her dad, Buckand Sebby of course).

Hi SLG, we haven't talked before, butI'vebeen catching up onall the pics and stories ofSebbie and you and the two of you are very special!! Socceris so much fun but I'm not very good at it, you're probably a milliontimes better than I am. I'm sending mental thoughts toSebastian to give you a bunny kiss and abunnycuddlefrom me. Feel better sweetie.

Q: What do bunny pilots fly?
A: HARE planes!!

:D

Nadia & Cookie

SLG - I'm so sorry you have to go through allthis. My nephew plays soccer too and I know it's a lot ofwork, but also a lot of fun. Most kids don't know how easythey have it until they hear a story like yours. You're sucha trooper! I hope things get better for you.:)

Lots of love and prayers from us,
Donna, Scott, Poco, Hef, Skittles and JawsII

SLG, I am so very sorry that you are feeling sobad right now. I think you are so brave, and also very talented tocarry on playing soccer. Our local team have just spent £15 million($27 million) on a new soccer player and they still can't win - do youwant to come over and play!!?

I will be praying for you to get rid of all your pain. Take care of yourself

Lots of Love, Jan, Pernod and Perry

i hope your little girl gets better she is in my prayers, love maxine and two bunnies zoe and buster xoxo

Back