PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Buns in Costume!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
It's time to pull out the pumpkins, and witches, and ghosties! Dress up your bun in a Halloween costume and post the best photo of each of your rabbits here! Only one photo per rabbit in your home, please. (but we want to see the rest of the photo shoot in your blog!!! hehe)

This contest will run until Sunday, October 26, which gives us a couple days to vote and post the winner before the big day!

A special thank you to all the bunny owners who joined our September Photo Phile Contest! You are helping to make the forums a fun place to be!

Minda

This is going to be really cool

*Goes off to find a cute bunny costume...*

I'm already working on my entry. I'm so excited and can't wait to see everyone's bunnies all dressed up! :biggrin2:

I'm going to try to buy a costume for Elf this weekend. Not quite sure how she'll react to it. I think we're going to have a bunch of disapproving rabbits in this thread! hehe

Minda

OK, I bought the costume and supplies, but I don't want to do it until I have some carved pumpkins around her. I think I'll have to wait until next weekend, the 12th, or even the weekend after that (last minute, I know). Pumpkins in Florida tend to deflate like balloons very quickly. My son is home on the weekend of the 12th, but if we carve them that weekend, they'll be goop before Halloween. I'll have to wait until the weekend before Halloween to hope that they'll be good for 6 days or so. Heh...I guess Elf gets a reprieve from wearing a costume until then. I'll be looking for everyone's photos, though!!!

Minda

Minda as a fellow Floridian i totally understand the deflated pumpkin problem! we dont even go pumpkin shopping until the weekend before halloween.

Awwwh Bless!

He doesn't look to annoyed either :D

i am almost done...just gotta finish making the costumes. fred's is pretty much finished, as is shadows, i just need a feather for hers. i just started fee's, and i have the fabric for echo's but gotta start the construction...

Can everybunny try on Dunkin's outfit for a while?! Just too colorful and glamorous!! That picture is priceless.

psst, dear Will, please outfit Berry in something hot pink or orange sequins too, okay? With cubic zirconium dangly earrings... kinda like those Vegas showgirls? ;)
I'm think Cher-like and so decked out ultra-feminine. Toby in the spider get-up looks very disapproved.

Oh mY GoSh, swanlake. you can sew?! work with fabric? !!

How did I miss this thread for the past week?! I'd better get working on costumes! I bought materials to make Skyler a pirate costume and Phoebe Mae a witch costume :biggrin2: Rory will be a fire engine, bought him the costume last year!

Ohhhh how sweet!!! I'm going to go blog searching to see if the whole photo shoot is up. What an adorable hot dog!!! Toby does not look too thrilled to be a spider, though. hehe

Minda

Tony and Bo weren't real thrilled with their "costumes" under the circumstances.... but here's their entry.

ARTICLE.png

Latest posts

Back