PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Buns in Costume!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
`GFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
^^^ That is Toby's message he typed while sitting on my keyboard. lol

I was going to say something more like THAT IS TOO CUTE, Bo B Bunny! I love the idea! =^_^=

He was going to chew his way out of the uniform LOL!

Sometimes I think they are some sort of outlaw gang tho!

Thanks all - I love Toby's message! :D

:shock2:

FREE THE INDIANA 3!!!!! :biggrin2:

Those bunnies are way too cute to be guilty!! :nod

All these entries are sooooo cute! :inlove:

I have a great idea for my entry- I wasn't going to do it as I didn't think I could manage to dress up the bunnies but I have the BEST idea! I'm going to make so sure that I enter this one!!

here is the first of my buns!

Fred is Sparty the Spartan, ie Michigan State Universities mascot!

IMGP2452.jpg

here is a pic of the real sparty for those of you who don't know who he is:

sparty.jpg

oh and treasured friend, i have only sewed a tiny bit, i mostly have used felt and fabric glue!

OMG swanlake! That costume is ADORABLE! My boyfriend is from Michigan & almost died laughing when he saw that pic! He loves it! Too cute!!! :pinkbouce:

yea, got the idea while at a football game. there is a dog they have that does frisbee tricks during halftime, zeke the wonder dog, and my mom is always like, "we could train fiona to do something like that and they could have fiona the wonder rabbit!" lol

Hazel's comments on this contest: "Me, wearing a costume??? You KNOW us cottontails don't do that SILLY STUFF, Mom!"
So I guess that's the end of that :p. Unless I can trick her into one.... hmmm... I'll have to find something I can just quickly throw over her while she's napping in her "nest" :biggrin2:.

Latest posts

Back