PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Buns in Costume!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it now and I am going to bunnynap Shadow TYVM! :hearts:

Not to get things off track, but I have noticed that sometimes the pictures don't show up either. I wonder if it is the server not being able to get the pictures up because of too many users, or something. Sometimes I just figure people have already deleted them from their file, and then the next time I go to the thread, the pictures are there.

:ponder:

Dunno, but it gets frustrating when people are ooh'ing and ahhh'ing over pictures I can't see.

myheart

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Just a question - do the rabbits have to be in costume orcan it justbe a general halloween theme?:) Just I'd love to enter this but I don't think Millie would approve of being dressed up!:p

This one actually says "Buns in Costume" so there needs to be some kind of dressing up...Of course, Millie could be dressed up as a homicidal maniac...they look like everyone else, ya know ;)

Minda

Minda!:laugh: I thought when you said "homicidal maniac" you were hinting at something else there....Millie can be a bit of a firecracker sometimes!:biggrin2:

I'll get my thinking cap on.;)

Also I've just properly gone through all the entries now and how cute are Shadow and Jester?!:shock::inlove:Love it Jan!:D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Millie...... firecracker....... sounds like a costume to me!
LOL!

Agreed! :nod

I'm getting my stuff at the weekend.... Wait, I have time, right? Yeah, I do. It's gonna be good! And I promise I'll try my hardest not to wimp out again! :shock:

Adorable entries, everyone! I have Skyler's costume half finished, it's taken me 3 hours so far :shock: I'm going to finish his tomorrow morning, then work on Phoebe Mae's! What time can the last photos be submitted? What with work and actually finding time to take the pictures, I think I'm going to be cutting it close...

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Adorable entries, everyone! I have Skyler's costume half finished, it's taken me 3 hours so far :shock: I'm going to finish his tomorrow morning, then work on Phoebe Mae's! What time can the last photos be submitted? What with work and actually finding time to take the pictures, I think I'm going to be cutting it close...

Midnight EST

I'm going to be cutting it close, too. I have a birthday party tomorrow and then I'll go pumpkin hunting and carving with the kids on Sunday afternoon. THEN I'll be able to photograph Elf in as much costume as she allows me to dress her in. :)

I have to say, Jester in the bucket makes me think of going to the door and saying "Trick or treat" and being given a bunny in your treat bucket!!! Too adorable.

Latest posts

Back