Phinn and Cleo- The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys :D I'll find out what flash I have.

I did a Phinny photoshoot the other day :)

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

I loved those shots of them in the snow! Do they like to "play" in it?

I thought it was bad for buns to be in weather that was below 50? I'm always so paranoid and drag Baxter! in when it gets in the 50's or over 75; but I would think as your in Arizona and you have such highs/and lows in temp that you would be an expert on this question -so do you see any problem? I would think the heat would be harder on them then the cold.. Would be curious to know and please keep the photos coming as I'm now addicted to P&C.. :D

Thanks guys :).

Phinn loves it outside.

And yeah, they play outside. They love to dig and romp around.

Actually, they go out in pretty cold weather. I think the coldest i've let them is around 35F, but they only stay out for about 10 minutes. Then they come back inside and cuddle in their furry blankie :D.

I made sure they got used to the cold weather really reaaaally slowly. First I just held them in my coat out there, then put them down for a couple minutes, and slowly build it up to where they can be outside for about 20 minutes when there is snow.

They love it :biggrin2:.

And yes, heat is more dangerous to bunnies than the cold is. When it get's really hot out, I only let them outside in the evening where they can be in the shade and be cool. (I live in IL, so we still have the extremes)

Sorry, don't know where I picked up AZ from, but yes, you still have the exteme weather IL..

So cute that they like the snow!.. And again - post more pix of your two-some as it is quite fun to read and see!

I think someone said this before, but your camera takes really good photos! The bunnies make the shot alot better but the overall pics are really nice! I'm jealous.

Your bunnies are adorable. And a bunny room - so jealous (again) :bunnieskiss

I hope you all didn't forget me :|
I have been such a sucky forum member lately.
Gaah Im sorry! I'm going to be on alot more, and I woooonntt leave this time :D

Just an update: Everybun has been great! We have a really great schedule going with them. They haven't been getting as much outside time lately because its been
so freakin hot! I'm sure they enjoy staying in the air conditioning ;D. They get loads
of organic farm greens grown from our local farm (we get a weekly farmshare), they
love that.

Anyways, here's some pics. I had to use the crappy digital camera, so their kinda bad quality.

Phinn getting some cuddles, and the pants I made in sewing class ^_^,
This shows how small he really is (I have tiny hands)

P7300021.jpg

Cleo!

P7300018.jpg

Life is hard ;]!

P7300011.jpg

Awwh; ear huuugs!

P7270191.jpg

Cleo!

P7270166.jpg

One of my fav's of me and Phinn, he's giving me kissies :DD!

P7270127.jpg

Cweo boo!

P7220016.jpg

Phinny getting cuddles!

P7220011.jpg

Phinn DBF'ed, lmao.

P7140002.jpg

Phinny bear!

P7090061.jpg

Lots of love!
Silvie & bunnies.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Phinnsmommy wrote:

One of my fav's of me and Phinn, he's giving me kissies :DD!

P7270127.jpg

THIS ONE is soooooooooooooo precious!!! It should be a greeting card!!!

I agree....i just love that picture....which reminds me i gotta get one of Sunshine giving me kisses.....i just love bunny kisses....they are just so precious.

I loved all the picture's though.....very cute bunnies.

Yay! An update on my babies!

They are soo gorgeous. And great pictures too! I also love that one of him giving you kisses! It's amazing.

Is Cleo getting any better on her shyness? And are you still teaching Phinny tricks?

I am so glad they are both so happy. I am so happy that I was able to get Cleo to you. She is so incredibly lucky. Not all shelter buns have such a happy ending.

Latest posts

Back