Phinn and Cleo- The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all of the new pictures! Your description of Cleo upsets me a bit though. Does she still not let you pet her? It just seems so weird to me, because she wasn't like that at all at my house. She was hopping around the living room, and I would dangle my hand while I was on the floor with her, and she would let me pet her head. She was a little thumpy the first couple says at my mom's house, but just normal bunny stuff. I don't think she was "severely abused" maybe not payed attention to, but I am just wondering if there is something you do that scares her? Or if bonding has made her more focused on Phinn?

Hope your new year is going well.

Hey!

She is getting better everyday, but no, she hasn't really warmed up to us. The only way I can pet her is if she is right next to Phinn. When we try and touch her she acts like she is 'electrified' and kinda shakes, like a binky almost, except not almost. Haha, did that makes any sense?

I don't think it's anything were doing, because Phinn obviously is the opposite from that.

She's happy, and that's all that counts. She does binky's/500's constantly.

well I am glad she is happy. I love it when they binky.. :) Maybe she just got buncentric with the bonding.. do you get nose to nose with her and groom her with your nose and breath w/ her?

Suprised no one else liked the other pics :?.

Heres two I thought were cute of Phinn.

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

(He has his harness on)

:biggrin2:

Liked gosh I LOVED all your new pictures. Your 2 babies are just so adorable together. And the pictures of you and Phinneus are adorable.

Susan:apollo:

Beautiful pictures, Silvie!

Your bunnies must be the most spoiled bunnies in the whole world-their setup is gorgeous! Is that a stick on tile that looks like brick? Its so pretty with the purple. I better not let Tumnus and Lucy see this or they'll be packing their bags and heading to IL. ;)

I wanted to tell you that when I first rescued Lucy from a shelter she was as sweet as can be. She would run around and binky and snuggle with me and everything. As soon as she claimed her man and her territory she was a whole different bunny. Now she wants nothing to do with me. So dont feel bad that Cleo isnt a snuggle bunny. She was probably just being sweet to get out of that dang shelter. lol

Thank you everyone!

Haley- the flooring is a sheet of linoleum, it works really nicely because I can sweep/wipe up messes.

I think i've realized Cleo just isn't a 'snuggle bun'. I know she trusts me a little bit because she ALWAYS is doing big DBF's and sleeping. I think she is just too into Phinn to care about me, haha!

I have some new pictures, so i'll post them later tonight.

[align=center]January 21, 2008 :][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0076-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]A couple that poops together stays together :)[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0080.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0074.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0045.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0043-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0041.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0039-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0035-2.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0028-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0027-2.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSC_0024-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]:biggrin2:
[/align]

They are so cute together! I love the litter box picture and look at Cleo in this one, she looks like she has a moustache. lol

DSC_0074.jpg

Dont tell her I said that ;)

Both your Babies are so BEAUTIFUL.

You are lucky youdon't live close to me or I'd be Bunny Napping the 2 of them bringing my total to 8 Bunnies:p

Susan:)

Cleo has asked me to defend her. so here i go!

she NOT fat, just pleasntly 'chunky'. like a cherub!

ok, i've done my job. now i'm going to go 'talk' to the chocolate covered almonds!

Latest posts

Back